Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some cats swimming around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Some cats swimming around Empty
PostSubject: Some cats swimming around   Some cats swimming around EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 20:07

Swiftheart slid into the stream surrounding the camp. She crept about the bottom of the stream like a ThunderClan cat stalking prey in the woods. She stuck her nose just above the surface to take a breathe. She felt that she could see better submerged in water than on dry land. She made a full lap around the camp then rested in the water.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Some cats swimming around   Some cats swimming around EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 20:25

Cinderpaw entered the water wearily she still was not used to water. Having no parents to teach her to swim and yeah she had Morningfog but she wasn't able to show her since she was pregnant. Her mentor was going to show her but she has only learned the basics by now. She gulped as she hit the deeper part. She heard something in the water off to the side and saw a bigger cat chilling. She swam over to her, "H-Hi. How can you swim so easily?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats swimming around   Some cats swimming around EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 11:36

Swiftheart looked at Cinderpaw as she went over and spoke to her. "It comes with experience. Sometimes, I come here to practice. I also go to the river to fish, so I am around water often." she said. "If you want, I can show you a couple things."
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Some cats swimming around   Some cats swimming around EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 11:46

"I haven't had much experience. My mentor has just showed me the basics and I'm still getting used to that." She said shyly, it was weird to think that she was a Riverclan cat that did not know how to swim properly. She nodded pleading, "Can you?" Then she stumpled over her words, "I-I mean. I-If y-ou wan-t to.."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats swimming around   Some cats swimming around EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 12:05

Swiftheart nodded. "I can." she said. She backed into the deeper part of the stream that covered up to her tail. "Keep your feet downward and you mouth upwards, you should be able to float, then gently kick your legs. Make sure your nose, eyes, and eats are the only thing above the water." she said.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Some cats swimming around   Some cats swimming around EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 12:09

"O-okay. Th-thanks." She followed the she-cat to the deeper parts feeling more nervous and they went. She made sure to follow every word that Swiftheart said. Making sure her feet were down and her mouth up then kicked her legs, she kicked them too hard though and almost went spiralling in another direction but was able to fix herself right. She gulped, this is a lot harder then it seems.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Some cats swimming around   Some cats swimming around EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 12:29

Swiftheart blinked at the apprentice."You'll get the hang of it." she reassured.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Some cats swimming around   Some cats swimming around EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 12:41

"Hopefully I will...." She signed, slowly she was swimming at a steady pace till she was beside the warrior. It was taking all of her concentration to make sure she was doing everything right. She was fully aware of her wet fur making her slower and harder to swim through.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some cats swimming around   Some cats swimming around Empty

Back to top Go down

Some cats swimming around
Page 1 of 1