Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Character Keychain Commissions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

Character Keychain Commissions! Empty
PostSubject: Character Keychain Commissions!   Character Keychain Commissions! EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 14:47

Heyo all!

Love your WCC character(s) and want to be able to take them where ever you go? Buy a keychain!
Although I usually just post this stuff on my art insta and other places... I decided that I might as well post this here too. I understand that a lot of you are fairly young and probably don't have PayPal, but I thought that I should put this out here just in case there are some people that are able to purchase something. Plus, I gotta work on my cat style (and earn a little money), so this is a fun opportunity to do so!

Item(s) for sale: 7.9 x 4.5 cm good quality circular acrylic key chains. I'm putting them on a WCC sale, so each keychain is only $1.50 (USD, PayPal only). All art will be colored and lined. One character can be drawn per keychain.

For now, I'll only be taking 3 characters, and it's first come first serve!

If you would like to purchase an item, please fill out the template bellow and then we can chat about the details through PMs.

Code:
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]PayPal?:[/b]
[b]Mail?:[/b]

Code Explination:

When/if all three slots fill up, I'll host a raffle/giveaway for a chance to win a free keychain (and maybe even a laminated badge or two), so stay tuned!

My terms of service and copyright information can be found here.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Character Keychain Commissions! VHQrlk5
Character Keychain Commissions! 1QYZaRo

Character Keychain Commissions! Molex311
Back to top Go down

Character Keychain Commissions!
Page 1 of 1