Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atlastech

atlastech

Characters : [W]easelpaw - [O]akpaw - [C]herrykit - [P]loverheart
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 103

Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me Empty
PostSubject: Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me   Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 5:30

The sun was shining dully, filling the ground with a comfortable warmth. Oakkit pressed his little paws against the sunwarmed earth, stumbling awkwardly out of the shadow of the nursery. He had never spent much time outside of the nursery--he'd follow his mother or other kits out into the camp to play games a few times before, but he had preferred to stay in their den. It was too loud out there, he'd always figured--too many older and bigger cats going back and forth in and out of camps. They could've stepped on him if he wasn't careful! But now he was being nearly pushed out of the nursery, told that he was too big to keep playing in there. So now he sat just outside the shade of the only den he'd ever known, crouched flat against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me   Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me EmptyTue 2 May 2017 - 8:19

Owlkit was pushed out of the nursery too well being bigger then the rest of her siblings did that. She huffed when she got outside she was coming out here anyways! Her eyes scanning camp for something to do, her siblings were playing some game in shade but that didn't seem like it would be fun to her right at the moment. Her green eyes spotted a lonely kit under some shade looking bored out of its mind she charged towards him her massive paws hammering the ground. She skirted to a halt bringing up dirt and smiled, "Hey! What are you doing by your self!"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
atlastech

atlastech

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me   Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 4:32

Oakkit jumped nearly a foxlength in the air, his tail fluffing out in surprise. He whipped his head around, face-to-face with another kit. She was bigger than him, probably a little older, too, and he was certain he had seen her in the nursery but he couldn't think of her name right at the moment.

Then again, he had trouble remembering names in general. That probably wasn't a great trait.

"Hi," he squeaked out, standing up a little straighter to make himself seem taller. "Well, most of the other kits are still in the nursery, or.. or playing with the others, and the other cats are too big to play with." Oakkit spoke slowly, as if he was choosing his words carefully. He watched the she-kit through eyes narrowed with curiosity. "The older cats could squish me," he added on in a rush, turning to look out over the camp. He wasn't actually that much smaller than an apprentice--an ear or two shorter, but still!
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me   Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 9:26

Owlkit tried not to laugh as the younger one jumped up to no avail. She laughed so hard she fell to the ground, "You should have saw the look on your face! Priceless!"

It took her a few moments to calm down then she realized she had no idea who this kit is. She also realized there was another kit who was around her size! Always being the biggest one can be hard sometimes. "Yeah, that's why I'm by myself. Also because I wanted a break from my siblings." She smiled, "They can get annoying sometimes." She sat next to him with her tail over her paws, "And the other cats, well sometimes they are not that fun to play with. Maybe the apprentice but every once in a awhile you get a grumpy one that will give you this cold stare." She shivered at the memory. Then looked over at the other one, "But you are almost as big as a lot of the apprentice! They won't squish you!" The other one was not much smaller then her and nobody has squished her yet.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
atlastech

atlastech

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me   Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 10:22

Oakkit nodded slowly, his ears twitching as he rolled the words over in his mind. He had seen a few apprentices pass in and out of what he figured was their den, bouncing along besides cats taller and older than them, coming in and out of camp under the warmth of the sun. They weren't as big as he thought they were.. they were big sure, but he was big too. He nodded to the other kit, and then he seemed to brighten up, his ears perking. "You're my size! I could play with you!" He squeaked, standing straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me   Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or so Help Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: