Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Icee's Designated "Post Here You Dumb Drink" Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icee
prittykit
prittykit

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, {Bramblefrost}, Mistfeather, Magpiestar, Rainstorm, Poppysong, Foxheart, Icepaw
Male
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2439

PostSubject: Icee's Designated "Post Here You Dumb Drink" Thread   Mon May 01, 2017 2:47 pm

i am a horrible human being with the memory of a 90-year-old

so that's why we're here
It has come to my attention that I owe many people posts. Whether it's training, dumb one-to-ones, group topics, or important plot topics, somehow I always seem to forget/struggle with writing them.
So I should probably keep track of it in a place where you know what's next on my list.

Welcome to Icee's "please post" thread.
Below you'll be able to see where I'm posting, what I'm posting in, and the order of which my posting will go.

Topics I Am Currently In:

1. wip

Topics I Need To Make:

1. wip

Topics I'm Not Sure If I Should Post In So Tell Me If You Want Me To Post:

1. wip

While most topics will usually be sorted by when I last posted, more important topics will be pushed to the top of the list (ie. gatherings, ceremonies, etc.) If there are any issues with the order, please post below and let me know what you think.

the task i leave will all of you, is to remind me of what or where i need to post. if i owe you a topic, tell me what it is. if i owe you a post, link me the topic. if i'm needed somewhere, link me the topic and tell me just what i'm needed for. it's as simple as that.

also please tell me if im your mentor

Updated on 14/06/2017

Last edited by Icee on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iceesnowbank.tumblr.com
Icee
prittykit
prittykit

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, {Bramblefrost}, Mistfeather, Magpiestar, Rainstorm, Poppysong, Foxheart, Icepaw
Male
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icee's Designated "Post Here You Dumb Drink" Thread   Mon May 08, 2017 11:38 am

updated!

lemme know if i missed anything again

and if anyone wants to do a topic with any of my characters, lemme know~

#66cc99 || #6699cc || #cc9933 || #ff6633 || #cc9999
rainstorm || icepaw || magpiestar || foxheart || poppysong
Back to top Go down
Icee
prittykit
prittykit

Male
Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Icee's Designated "Post Here You Dumb Drink" Thread   Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:23 pm

i'm gonna bumb the fuggg outta this

#66cc99 || #6699cc || #cc9933 || #ff6633 || #cc9999
rainstorm || icepaw || magpiestar || foxheart || poppysong
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
WCC's Scribe

Characters : Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds
Female
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 4761
Clan/Rank : [La] ShadowClan Experienced Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [Li] ThunderClan Experienced Warrior [S] ShadowClan Senior Warrior [M] WindClan Medicine Cat [SC] SkyClan Young Warrior (Ex-Tribe)

PostSubject: Re: Icee's Designated "Post Here You Dumb Drink" Thread   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Larksong ♀ - Amberpelt ♀ - Lionspark ♀ - Smokestripe ♂ - Mottleheart ♂
ShadowClan Experienced Warrior - RiverClan Warrior - ThunderClan Experinced Warrior - ShadowClan Senior Warrior - WindClan Medicine Cat
80/240 - 60/200 - 80/240 - 100/280 - 100/280*
New Character Profile ~ Character Rank Requirements
Old Character Profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokefreak489.deviantart.com/ Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icee's Designated "Post Here You Dumb Drink" Thread   

Back to top Go down

Icee's Designated "Post Here You Dumb Drink" Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum