Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Obviously I'm Clueless

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6595
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Obviously I'm Clueless   Mon May 01, 2017 11:42 am

It had been a while now since Barkkit had been taken to Thunderclan. He had learned the name of this place only recently, however, and still felt weird calling it by its true name. He learned about Darkstar being the leader and what a medicine cat is for, but that was just about it. He had no idea what the older cats did. He had seen some of them putting food in a large pile across the way. That made sense. Everyone needed to eat, but what did they do for the rest of their time? They were always in and out of this clearing.. something the rest of the kits called their camp.

The small tom padded out of the nursery and looked up to the sky between the trees that loomed over him. The clouds had gathered, leaving the land overcast and dull. This wasn't the first time that he had seen the sky this way, but it was still strange being outside while it was like this. Hopefully it wasn't going to rain. With a sigh, Barkkit sat down and looked around at the busy camp before rubbing his paw around in the dirt. He was bored and still felt a little.. out of place.

~Site Moderator~

#makemedicinecatsrelevantagain2017
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Mon May 01, 2017 7:19 pm

Hawkpaw carried a good few birds to the pile, sifting in it to find two large squirrels before disappearing into the nursery, emerging only to pick up wet moss and slip into he elder den. Only then did he come out slowly and settle down in the clearing for a moment's rest. He hadn't been raised to sit around doing nothing, when he wasn't old enough to hunt, he was training, with claws. The right way to do it, strange clans.. If he wasn't doing that, he was learning about healing herbs with his parents or piling the hay back up, finding mouse burrows, anything and everything. The others complained about the miniscule work they did, he was insatiable when it came to getting things done.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey

Characters : Lilyheart, Specklefang
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3409
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA, SKC YA

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Tue May 09, 2017 5:38 pm

Specklepaw stumbled sleepily from the apprentice's den, her father had finally left her alone for the day her joints hurt more than ever before but she wouldn't complain. Her father had made it very clear that he wouldn't stand for her whining and complaining, and she finally got why he didn't like it. Sparkflower would coddle her and try to soothe the pain, her mother would pace and worry. It was starting to get just plain annoying for Specklepaw, so with herself lost in thought she managed to trip over Barkkit.

Pain flared in her legs as she last around in anger, claws unsheathed she snapped. "What the heck? Watch where you sit! Honestly why are you even here? You must be terrible if Shadowclan didn't even want you." Angrily spat Specklepaw, pain making her irritable as she fluffed out her fur the thick fur around her neck standing on end the slight humidity of the air making it frizzy. Specklepaw stood so high over the younger kit, and with fluffy neck fur made her look as if she was a lion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Male
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Tue May 09, 2017 5:48 pm

The poor tom had gotten so into pawing the dirt that he hadn't even heard or seen Hawkpaw moving around him or even Specklepaw heading straight towards him. Within a heartbeat, Barkkit was sent sprawling by the much larger apprentice as she stumbled and tripped over him. With an 'oof!' the young tom tried to compose himself as he jumped to his paws, facing Specklepaw with a hurt and annoyed look across his face as the hackles on his back raised up awkwardly. "Watch where you're walking you blind mouse!" He paused a moment as he heard the rest of her words. He felt like they were supposed to be a harsh insult, but it was hard to take it seriously when he had no idea what that was. The name had been tossed around in the nursery but that was about it. "Ha! Joke's on you, I don't even know what a Shadowclan is! Maybe I was too good for it!" However, he had a feeling that that was where his brother was and that made his heart ache a little.

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Tue May 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Hawkpaw bristled and got up, his pale yellow eyes flashed with anger. "Watch that tongue of yours before I rip it out and feed it to you, Specklepaw." He spat, stomping up to the two. His rising fur settle slightly as he glanced at the pair of nests that he and Falconpaw laid in. Perhaps another fight wasn't what either of them needed... "Actually, I won't waste the time or energy on it. Just know that ShadowClan was making a huge mistake when they sep- gave him away." He lashed his tail at the thought of what he truly meant. They were all just up for grabs when Bear was murdered that day. Snatching up a dead cat's kits and then treating them like this. He would love to just give them all a piece of his mind. With a slight grimace he sighed and looked down at the kit in this situation. He owed Bear this much and wanted to ensure his kits got the upbringing close to what they deserved, as much as he could at least.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey

Female
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Tue May 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Specklepaw was about to respond when Hawkpaw had come up and threatened her, Specklepaw turned slowly her eyes wild as the fur along her spine prickle and raised her whole body tensing. 'Watch that tongue of yours before I rip it out and feed it to you, Specklepaw.' Specklepaw felt her blood boil at the threat. "You think.. that you can threaten me and then back away from it moments later? You think, that I would just let that slide Hawkpaw? Did my words hurt your little heart? Oh I'm sorry you little rogue, you should run back where you belong!" Specklepaw snapped, but oh was she far from done. She knew how to press his buttons.

"Oh, that's right! You don't belong anywhere, the only cat that would only care what so ever is dead! Any cat that would have taken care of you before... they act like they care but they don't! Blizzardshine acts all nice and like she herself descended from Starclan, but really you're so foul and disgusting that you make her pelt shiver with disgust. Don't blame yourself Hawkpaw, it's just in your un-pure rogueish blood after all." Specklepaw's voice was eerily calm, thick venom lacing her tone as she sized up the tom. Her claws remained unsheathed her teeth bared as an unearthly growl left her throat, it rasped against her voice box.

Specklepaw's back arched slightly as she walked around him slowly, stalking like a seasoned predator far beyond her years. She hissed and growled and spat like she could send a whole patrol of senior Shadowclan cats running with their tail between their legs. Though she had been in pain earlier, it seemed all so distant away with the threat of a fight thick in the air adreniline rushed through her veins. She would not take kindly to any threat, especially one as venomous and cruel as the one Hawkpaw spewed from his filthy, rank throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icee
prittykit
prittykit

Characters : {Icepaw}, {Whitecloud}, {Cedarpaw}, {Heatherfang}, {Aspenberry}, {Acornheather}, {Daisypatch}, {Finchpelt}, Mistfeather, Magpiewing, Rainstorm, Poppysong, Foxheart, Bramblefrost, Icekit
Male
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2369

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Wed May 10, 2017 1:53 pm

It didn't take long after coming back from his patrol to notice the two apprentices and small kit gathered. From afar, the trio seemed as normal as any other cats in the clan, but as the warrior approached the group, the scent and sound of hostility filled his senses. Specklepaw's voice spoke above the other two. It was clear what her intent was. The she-cat was looking for a fight.

A rage filled the tabby as he glared at his daughter. While he himself was not overly fond of a rogue, or any non-ThunderClan cats being accepted in his clan, he would not stand for this behaviour. All of his attempts to reform the mouthy apprentice had gone without any progress and even though Bramblefrost himself wanted Hawkpaw and Barkkit out of his sight he would never let himself act so outwardly aggressive to them.

Without hesitation, the tom let out a loud growl and jumped forward, unsheathing his claws in the process. "Specklepaw!" he hissed, his forest green eyes burning with fury. His body moved on its own as his paw lashed forward, catching the she-cat's left ear. The thin flesh tattered with his scratch, leaving blood and tissue stuck between his toes. The brown warrior's muzzle contorted and wrinkled into a harsh snarl. "You're a disgrace! You may not like them but that gives you no right to speak that way to anyone. Your attitude has gone too far. As much as I try to help you become a respected warrior, you turn away and laugh in my face." With a snort, he stepped in between of his daughter and the two outsiders. "Get out of my sight, you dishonourable little rat. I think it's time for you to find another father."

Living | Deceased
Site Moderator - Deputy -  Artificial Frozen Drink
#66cc99 || #663300 || #6699cc || #cc9933 || #ff6633 || #cc9999
rainstorm || bramblefrost || icekit || magpiewing || foxheart || poppysong
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iceesnowbank.tumblr.com
Shadow
WCC Mom

Male
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Wed May 10, 2017 3:29 pm

As soon as Barkkit spotted him, Hawkpaw was stepping between him and Specklepaw, spitting threats but just as suddenly calming down and standing tall against the she-cat. For a moment, the kit was confused about why Hawkpaw would jump in, but Barkkit didn't question it, especially as Specklepaw started to get furious. Immediately, the she-cat started spitting out insults, mentioning 'rogue' like it was a bad thing. The problem with that, though, is Barkkit didn't even know where he belonged. They said it was here, but now this apprentice was saying he didn't? What was the truth? The kit, now confused more than ever, suddenly paused and tilted his head as he listened to Specklepaw, worry crossing his features as she simply confirmed his question about him not belonging anywhere.

However, it was what she said next that suddenly struck something in the kit, his tiny little heart turning to ice. His ears suddenly fell flat on his head as his tiny green eyes widened at her words. Bear was dead? No, that couldn't be true! He was a great fighter! He was sure that on that fateful night, those other cats just scared him off. No one had ever said anything about him dying.

"No, no no no..." he muttered to himself as his gaze shifted, staring at nothing in particular as he was lost to his thoughts. Everything else that Specklepaw said flew in one ear and out of the other. In fact, he hadn't even heard anything except Blizzardshine's name. Even that was fuzzy in his mind. "No, no you're wrong!" he squeaked, suddenly on his feet and backing away from the group that formed. As Barkkit focused back into the real world, however, he suddenly saw a grown cat standing over a newly bleeding Specklepaw growling about a new father. "Bear isn't dead! He... He can't be. He... He didn't do anything!" The longer the kit spoke, the more desperate his mewling became, his voice breaking due to the terror and heartbreak he felt in his chest. Suddenly, he found himself looking up at Bramblefrost then to Hawkpaw. "That's not true, right?" Barkkit asked, hoping that someone would laugh it off as a joke.

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drippy

Characters : (S)unpaw, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw
Female
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1116
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Young Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Young Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Wed May 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Sunpaw padded up, shooting Specklepaw a look of pure hatred and spite. "Careful, Specklepaw, She purred, pushing the large apprentice aside. "You really shouldn't try to start a fight in the middle of camp- it won't end well for you." The she-cat mewed, obviously hoping to get Speckpaw to lash out and get into trouble. She wove her way around her, flicking her tail tip into the apprentice's face. Finally she turned to look at the others and froze, her face bright red as she noticed Barkkit's panic.
Sitting down swiftly, she wrapped her tail around her paws- she hadn't known Bear, but Barkkit was obviously close to him. Her look of anger melted into empathy and her eyes softened. She knew what it was like to lose a parent, someone you looked up to, as her mother had died of greencough when she was a kit. She closed her eyes, remembering how her mother's glassy eyes had reflected the darkness of the nursery.
Her brother had let out a wail that had seemed to go on and on, but she had stayed silent, staring horror-struck at her mother's corpse. Yes, she knew exactly what it felt like.

Awesome art of my cats by Jay Bird!

Amazing drawings of Sunpaw by Daddy Derrek!
Spoiler:

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland.
Shadigo 4 lyfe
Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING
IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Wed May 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Hawkpaw let out a soft hiss of surprise as Bramblefrost leaped into the confrontation. He didn't focus on it for long as Barkkit began mewling. "W-wait.. you.. didn't see? He died by the teeth of the warrior who took you. I'm.. I'm sorry, Barkkit." He meowed, "I wish I could've stopped it, I have no idea where your mother is either but, it'll be okay. I owe your father, I won't let well.." he flicked his tail to Specklepaw. " ..That.. continue too much longer. She'll learn." He promised, he meant that too. One day he'd prove cats like her wrong.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drippy

Characters : (S)unpaw, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw
Female
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1116
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Young Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Young Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Wed May 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Sunpaw stayed silent, looking down at her paws respectfully. She had no part in these cats' grief.
She felt embarrassed for Specklepaw. You shouldn't judge a cat by what they're born, but what they grow to be. She thought pensively.

Awesome art of my cats by Jay Bird!

Amazing drawings of Sunpaw by Daddy Derrek!
Spoiler:

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland.
Shadigo 4 lyfe
Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING
IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey

Female
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Thu May 11, 2017 9:21 am

Specklepaw was about to spit and hiss some more, but the sudden appearance of her father startled her. Stepping back Specklepaw looked at her father, opening her mouth to ask what he was doing until she saw in a flash the unsheathed claws coming straight for her ear. Specklepaw was too startled to really move away, she felt searing pain rip through her ear as she watched some of it come away with her father's claws. It was almost immediately when she felt blood start soaking her ear and fur below it, Specklepaw was going to start screeching at her father 'what did you do that for?' 'how dare you!' But-

Specklepaw's world seemed to collapse around her, and it started with: "You're a disgrace!" and ended with: "Get out of my sight, you dishonourable little rat. I think it's time for you to find another father.". Specklepaw looked to see if there was any cat to defend her, but all she saw was hostile faces not even caring that her father had spoke such cruel words to her. Was she really that bad to be considered carrion? "Dad please, dad you don't mean that! Dad I love you. Please." Specklepaw shook, she just wanted him to say it was fine and that he loved her and he was sorry. She could handle some things but the venom that Bramblefrost spat out like unwanted sludge made her eyes sting, but her dad he was supposed to love her and tell her everything would be okay like Poppypaw's dad.

But no, she wasn't going to receive that she was completely on her own. She had unknowingly dug herself a deep pit and the water was swiftly raising to drown her. Before anything more could happen to her, or she could receive more words of venom that could make that water pour into the pit ever faster. She ran, she spun around and ran faster than she could ever recall. She doubted her father would even apologize to her, or even go back on it. Because if she knew him well enough then he'd be too prideful and would stick to his very word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
WCC Mom

Male
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   Tue May 23, 2017 8:18 am

The young tom, not even focused on Specklepaw anymore, glanced between Sunpaw and Hawkpaw before his focus landed on the latter apprentice. Unfortunately, all Hawkpaw could do was confirm Specklepaw's words. Bear was dead. In fact, he had been killed by the cat who had taken Barkkit from the barn. Barkkit tried to remember who that was, but his memory was fuzzy. All he could remember was the red fur that the tom had. His name escaped him just as much as his voice and even where Barkkit had been taken to. All he knew was that wherever that was was where his brother Redkit was.

"So... So he's gone? He's not coming back..." Barkkit hadn't even realized how numb he felt so suddenly, but his voice was drenched in sorrow and a hint of fear. He had never felt so alone as he did now without his father. Everything that had happened within the past couple of days seemed to crush him all at once. He had no one. Bear was gone, Redkit was gone. Wolffang had run away and left them. He had no family. The only light in a now dark world was Hawkpaw who watched over him on several occasions and Darkstar who willingly took him in and treated him as if he had been here his whole life. "I want my brother..." he cried. "I want to go back! Back to the barn where everyone was together!" In heartbeats, his small cries turned into wails as the small tom sat there helplessly.

~Site Moderator~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obviously I'm Clueless   

Back to top Go down

Obviously I'm Clueless
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-