Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) Empty
PostSubject: Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot)   Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 3:35 pm

Blazingpaw is a sweet cinnamon roll, but he needs something to spice up his life as an apprentice (and probs warrior too). So why not an enemy?
It will basically go down like this: There is an apprentice or warrior sitting at the fresh-kill pile and eating, when a particularly grumpy and tired Blazingpaw comes back from training. He bumps into the cat while putting down the prey he caught and knocks the food out of their mouth. They demand Blazingpaw to apologise, to which he does, but states that the cat shouldn't sit so close to the fresh-kill pile, and they should expect this type of stuff. They get into a huge argument, and thus become enemies.

prays for early replies

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) 9879156Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) 9877833Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) 9877898Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot)   Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 3:56 pm

I have Owlkit? She won't become an apprentice till at least Tues though. And she is a sweet little thing so yeah. But maybe she might have a horrible day too and just lashes out on Blazingpaw too? And she would just hold a grunge against him after that? I need to start plotting with her anyways.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot)   Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 3:58 pm

yeah that's cool

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) 9879156Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) 9877833Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) 9877898Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot)   Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Your welcome! Thanks for Owlkit having a rival!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot)   Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate is guaranteed (OPEN plot)
Page 1 of 1