Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hi can i have help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

hi can i have help Empty
PostSubject: hi can i have help   hi can i have help EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Ok so I'm on another rp site that involved semi realistic wolves and I have a character I just made and I'm trying to think of a plot I can have with her. So if someone doesn't mind helping me that would be awesome I know it seems weird to post stuff like this but I'm stumped. If someone wants to help I can post info on her.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

hi can i have help Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi can i have help   hi can i have help EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 10:28 pm

you should probably put more context. what is the story of the site? and also other things like rules, ranks ect. ect.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

hi can i have help 9879156hi can i have help 9877833hi can i have help 9877898hi can i have help 9884046
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

hi can i have help Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi can i have help   hi can i have help EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 10:38 pm

hi can i have help CI50V1V

Best I can give for story wise

Rules there are a few.
http://wwm-5.proboards.com/thread/22/law-required-reading

Um basically I can't make a new pack for her because to do so gotta have so many people and have to have 50 post with her as well as having a word count of a high amount.

Would you maybe want to see info on the character as well

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

hi can i have help Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi can i have help   hi can i have help EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 11:05 pm

err, i'm a little busy at the moment with other stuff. i was just suggesting you add a bit more info to the subject.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

hi can i have help 9879156hi can i have help 9877833hi can i have help 9877898hi can i have help 9884046
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

hi can i have help Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi can i have help   hi can i have help EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 6:44 am

Ah ok

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi can i have help Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi can i have help   hi can i have help Empty

Back to top Go down

hi can i have help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: