Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe Empty
PostSubject: Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe   Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 15:36

Cat Name: Brackenpaw
Clan: Windclan
Tom or She-Cat?: Looking for the Ladies

Special Requests: Aight, so my plan is that Bracken falls in love (as a brash, arrogant apprentice) with some cat in a different clan, but as he becomes a warrior he realizes what he has done. Depending on if he gets caught or not, the following will happen-

A) The result of the dice is that he will end up getting caught: He realizes what he has done and admits it to Ashstar, and either gets exiled, reduced to apprentice, whatever punishment Ash gives him.

B) He isn't caught: He realizes what he has done and cuts off the relationship with whoever he ends up with.

So, if possible, I'd like to request that the girl not be from Riverclan, as there is already enough salt between the two clans. Also, this isn't the first to post, it will be a situation where I choose who I think will fit the position best. Thanks, and have fun :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe   Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 20:05

I was about to offer two cats... until you said No RC. Otherwise, there would be a huge age gap Between my ShC cat, Pebblekit(heart)

:3
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe   Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 20:10

I have Echopaw? She doubts the clans and her position in them, also feels like she has no one to lean on. So they could work? And we can start it rn if you want to.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe   Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe EmptyFri 5 May 2017 - 21:34

I'll go with Echopaw, thanks! I will set up the relationship thingy ma jig!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe   Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe Empty

Back to top Go down

Bracken will break teh laws of Lyfe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: