Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) Empty
PostSubject: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 18:43

Oceanlight had Aspenkit in a nest. She turned around to get herbs for the blind kit's tail.

OOC: shortness
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 18:49

Aspenkit wriggled around in his nest, his tail stinging. It had only been a short while since the fox attack, and he could still remember every bit of it. He shivered, then stopped squirming, laying still. He could hear Oceanlight shuffling around, and assumed she was finding herbs for his tail.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) 9879156Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) 9877833Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) 9877898Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:40

Oceanlight grabbed some herbs. She placed them down and got some comfrey root. She chewed it into poultice, walked over, and licked it onto Aspenkit's tail. She placed catchweed onto his tail, since him wriggling around in his nest might rub the comfrey root poultice away. She grabbed some willow bark, ragwort leaves, and poppy seeds, placed them on top of a beech leaf, then rolled a stone over it to grind it into a powdery herbal mixture. After placing heather nectar in it, she wrapped up the beech leaf into a bundle and carried it over to Aspenkit. "Eat this. It may not be as good as fresh-kill, but I sweetened it, and there are herbs that are worse than this." she said.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 21:10

Aspenkit tried to stay still as Oceanlight applied her medicines to his tail, his ears perking up when he heard her sweet voice that sounded like a bird's pretty songs in the morning. He scented a strange smell, like honey and crushed leaves mixed together, and used his paws to feel his way towards the small bundle of powder, almost knocking it over as he did so. He winced as he gulped as much down as possible, and then turned in the direction of Skyclan's medicine cat. "Can I go see Thrushkit and Breezekit?" he asked, "Oh, and mum and dad too?" He had been itching to see his family, even if his siblings could be a little annoying at times.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) 9879156Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) 9877833Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) 9877898Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 21:19

Oceanlight blinked at the kit. He already ate the medicine, and the poultice can't rub away because of the catchweed. "You can, but make sure to get some rest." she said nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 21:43

Aspenkit nodded back politely, then bundled out of the medicine den like it was the first day out of the nursery. He couldn't walk very fast because of his blindness and his large tail weighing him down, so instead he waddled into the nursery to find his siblings. "Thrushkit?" he called. "Breezekit? I'm here!" He walked around randomly, as if stumbling around an enclosed area would help him find them.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 9:45

Everyday that her kits were around, they managed to rope one more life threatening experience under their belts while they were supposed to be under her care.

Despite all of this, Addergaze had spent the majority of the day out on patrols- now that Thrushkit, Aspenkit, and Breezekit were old enough to digest actual freshkill, she saw no need in constantly coddling them. When she had learned of what had befallen Aspenkit a few sunrises earlier, she had become more enraged than ever before- why was her son sneaking out in the first place? Who did such a poor job at rescuing him? Why had Eagleheart managed to get himself put six feet under before he could deal with this all? Of course, she was the one to have to deal with this! Just the mere thought of her son becoming a mangled chew toy to some rabid, witless fox made Addergaze want to go out and tear out the throats of every single fox within the forest- and not even Crowstar and Rippedsky combined would be strong enough to stop her. Not even Starclan themselves could save those mange-ridden dogs.

Today Addergaze was lingering awkwardly around the nursery, doing her best to clear out the soiled moss within the protective den- she had spoken off and on to Oceanlight while Aspenkit slept, and now reassured that the little tom would actually survive more than a few sunrises, she had decided to come see her son finally. Lifting her large head as Aspenkit slowly came tottering in, she pulled an unintentional face at the pungent scent of open wounds and strong, bitter herbs that clung to his small form. "Aspenkit." Addergaze rumbled slowly, leaning down to gruffly brush her cheek along her sons, "Is Oceanlight letting you come back to the nursery?" She questioned once more, distaste evident at the thought of having to stay within the confined space that made up Oceanlight's den.

Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 15:10

"Well, no," he admitted to his mother, "But she said I can visit you!" He nuzzled up closely into her fur for a few minutes, drinking in her scent and half-closing his eyes, when he pulled away. "Where are Thrushkit and Breezekit?" He perked his ears up, trying to listen for their voices. Then, he realised something. Before he had snuck out of camp, he had been discussing this excitedly with his littermates. He was about 6 moons now, and he was worried as to what would happen. "Mum?" he asked, more serious this time.

"When will I be an apprentice?"

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 15:24

Breezekit, yawned and pricked her easr, after hearing her name, she padded to her sister, and let her tail on Aspenkit's shoulder ''I'm here sister"

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 23:25

Aspenkit's ears perked up as someone, supposedly Breezekit, placed their tail on his shoulder. "Oh, hi," he greeted warmly, pushing his pelt against her's for a few seconds before pulling away and smiling at her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)   Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Treatment (Closed for me and bertie beetle)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: