Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

LichenLeopard Kits!

Go down 
+2
Lux
RainyHeart
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

LichenLeopard Kits! Empty
PostSubject: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017, 7:21 pm

Hello folks!  Your two resident ThunderClan rouges have finally gotten together and are ready for kibbens!  So come one, come all, to become the children of the sweetest she-cat Lichen, and the angst-ridden, emotional roller coaster that is Leo!

Mother's Name: Lichenfang (RPed by Ambernose)
Clan: ThunderClan
Origins: Jubilance x Sleetfang (Rouge x RiverClan)

Father's Name: Leopardclaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Origins: Unknown x Unknown (Rouge x Rouge)

Adopted Kits?: Sure :)
Special Requests: Please make the kits look like their parents
Lichenfang is a pale (dilute) calico with mossy green eyes
Leopardclaw is a golden spotted tabby (NOT BENGAL) with greenish-hazel eyes
Also, please be active!  We don't want a dead litter.

Kit Slots
(We are accepting unlimited kits, but lets just start with four ;D)

1. Reedkit (Lux)
2. Honeykit (Cheetahstrike)
3. Cherrykit (atlastech)

Last edited by RainyHeart on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 4:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017, 9:21 pm

Is this one okay?
LichenLeopard Kits! Vanavara
He is a pale golden spotted tabby with bright green eyes and dark markings on his head. I'm choosing a name for him, maybe Lionkit.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017, 9:23 pm

He works I like his looks and sure. :)

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017, 9:43 pm

Lux: Awww, I love him! Added!

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017, 9:46 pm

Thank you so much Cheering He finally will be named Maplekit (because there's already a lion in thunderclan). Here is his creation topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28424-maplekit-of-thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017, 7:23 am

I made a kit for this her name is Honeykit she is the twin of Lux s kit
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28431-honeyspark-of-thunderclan#356360

RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017, 10:42 am

Cheetahstrike: I love the twin babs already <3 Added!

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017, 10:44 am

Yay and awesome :) I love it too I can't wait to start with Honeykit

Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017, 10:25 pm

I cant wait I love the idea of twins anyyobe else want in on this

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Characters : [W]easelpaw - [O]akpaw - [C]herrykit - [P]loverheart
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017, 12:28 pm

Would a kit that looks like this work? I was gonna use that picture for another character anyway (her name would probably be Cherrykit?) and would like to be apart of this!
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017, 12:33 pm

I cant see the image you are trying to share if you describe it I can tell you weither it's good or not

Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017, 12:46 pm

LichenLeopard Kits! 2pt77fr

She's just a dilute torbie--I'm not great with genetics so I can't give you exact colours and carries, but still.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017, 1:16 pm

Shell be perfect for the litter :)

Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017, 1:21 pm

Great! I'll make her creation now! :')
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017, 4:20 pm

atlastech: What Amber said, perfect! I'll add her :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LichenLeopard Kits!   LichenLeopard Kits! Empty

Back to top Go down

LichenLeopard Kits!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: