Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) Empty
PostSubject: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 13:13

Rockthorn nestled deep into the medicine cats den nest, his jaw feeling loads better even if his teeth were damaged. Rockthorn pushed his paws around, disrupting the bedding and pulling apart the moss out of his boredom. He rested his head on top of his shuffling paws, a sigh heaving from his damaged mouth. He felt like Starclan was trying to shut him up. Rockthorn was still rather angry about the whole incident with Hawkpaw, at Falconpaw and their ruined relationship. The young apprentice hadn't visited him and it made his chest hurt, his mind wasn't left to wander though for a white she-cat that he was rather close to stepped into the den.

Gulping in anxiousness he pulled his head up and looked at her, taking much effort to look with wonder and confusion rather than fear and anxiety, was she going to cut ties with him too? She couldn't! His shoulders tensed and his fur pricked up along his spine, opening to speak with an aching jaw and slurred words the missing and damaged teeth not good for his already terrible speech. "W-what is it Cloudpaw? Do you need something from me?" He asked, his words sounding bloated and round.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 13:45

Cloudpaw smiled and shook her head. "Nothing really. Just wanted to see how you were doing?" The white she cat purred. She padded over and sat infront of Rockthorn's nest. Poor Rockthorn. His jaw was messed up badly and there was nothing she could do to help him. She smiled on the outside but on the inside she was worrying about what would happen to the Tom. Would he ever be able to hunt again? She didn't know what had happened to the Tom but she knew his mouth was messed up pretty bad and when she found out he was hurt she had wanted to rip out whoever was responsible for this's pelt and give them a piece of her mind.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 14:04

Rockthorn blinked, a brief moment of shock flitting across his face before he pushed it away. Nodding with an appreciative smile which quickly dissolved as he flinched from the ever-present pain in his jaws before stumbling to his paws. "Would you like to go on a walk with me?" Offered the tom, he felt as if he could actually feel enjoyment being with his friend... his best friend the only one he had. Green eyes seemed to shine as he limped up to stand beside her briefly before limping out of the den, claws digging into the soft dirt to keep his balance.

His new scratches were alright, having not been too horribly deep but he feared that he would forever had a limp. When he had asked the medicine cat about it she had nodded before solemnly looking away, he had been so angry that he had ripped apart all of the moss beds and tossed about the water from the dip not having the heart to go after the herbs. But now, he had accepted his new handicap with as much grace as he could. The world was a dark place, him being only thirteen moons old and had already faced death head on three times, it all seemed so bleak. He was very glad that Cloudpaw was there, forever greatful.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 15:16

Cloudpaw smiled and padded after the Tom. She kept pace with him and made sure nothing was in his way and that he didn't trip. She noted how he limped and made sure he didn't agitate his leg. She padded close enough that their pelts were almost touching, but they occasionally brushed against one another. "So.." She meowed not sure how to start a conversation.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 15:35

"So? Oh! Uhm right, guess we should talk about something?" He meowed rather bashfully, he had never had any normal conversations... they were always just angry and heated. Looking around quickly he tried to think of something to say, "It's a nice day isn't it?" He meowed, rays of sunshine were coming through the green canopy and the dew that covered the grass where shining as well as wetting their paws.

Nervousness spread from his gut to his chest, making it tight, his stomach feeling ill as the sudden prospect that he could royally screw this up and the only time he could ever actually talk to any cat being his two Windclan friends, and that would happen only once a moon maybe twice if he was lucky. Gosh, she was going to hate him too wasn't she? She seemed all nice for now but once he screwed up something she'd be gone, she'd hate him like the rest of the clan did.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 15:47

Cloudpaw nodded. "Yeah it's great. I haven't seen this much sun in forever." She purred. "So uh I never really found out what happened to you. How did you get so injured?" She asked curiously tilting her head to look at the Tom. Her blue eyes shone in the sunlight like crystals and she was every bit aware of the feelings she had for this Tom. Although seeming calm on the surface she was a wreck inside. Nervousness and anxiety threatening to break the surface but she swallowed back her fear and kept smiling. She loved Rockthorn she did but he made her feel like she ate caterpillars and they hatched into butterflies and were flying around her stomach.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 17:55

"Well uh, you know about Bear... I was up at fourtrees with some friends and I was about to go back to camp when he came up over the great rock, he pounced on me ripped off a piece of my lip bit deep into my shoulder and nearly ripped open my throat.. my friend - Brindlewhisker saved my life and brought me to camp, you know from there. My jaw, my shoulder and face were from Hawkpaw he tried to kill me but I fought back and nearly killed him..." He meowed, choking on his words quite literally. He shuffled his paws with nervousness.

"Heh, what can I say? So many cats hate me, Darkstar's trying to replace me with that knew kit from Starclan knows where because I'm that much of a disappointment, Leopardclaw attacked me, Falconpaw won't even look at me anymore.. everyone but you, and Lionspark hate me! I'm forced to make friends outside my clan. One of them didn't even know I killed Falconpaw's mother... No cat visited me but you after I got attacked by Bear." He hissed, claws raking the dirt in his self-pity induced rage.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 18:47

Cloudpaw had a pang of sympathy but knowing Tockthorn she didn't let it show. She gently rasped her tongue along his cheek in comfort. "Who needs them anyways? They can't see what a great cat you are. And if they can't see how great you are then they can't see greatness. You'll do great things, I just know it. And I think you'd make a great leader because I- uhm never mind. Anyways the point is your great and those acts wouldn't know greatness even if it bit them on the butt." She said. She gently rubbed her cheek against his before she kept walking.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 19:52

Rockthorn's gut twisted in disgusts as her tongue rasped his cheek, the words 'wrong' screaming in his head but the wish to keep her by his side over powering him and his anxiety. '' Heh, I must be blind myself then.'' He huffed self-deprecatingly but he appreciated that she tried. ''Because I- What? You know you can tell me anything.'' He mewed, suddenly realizing what a horrible tom he was, all he ever did was complain about himself to her. Pushing aside his anxiety, he brushed his cheek against hers a strong urge to vomit raising up in his throat but he forced himself to smile and look adoringly down at her it feeling horribly unnatural to him. But to keep her by his side as a friend as support he desperately needed he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 20:22

Cloudpaw shook her head and smiled. "Its nothing don't worry about it. Are you hungry?" She asked turning to her best friend. Her best friend whom she had feelings for. This was so hard, loving somebody and not being able to tell them was the worst. Especially when they are the only person besides your brothers who care about you. She internally sighed making sure to keep up her happy facade.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 21:20

''Yeah.. I haven't been eating well since you know.. Well enough about me.'' He muttered, hating himself all the more as he just continued like it was natural to him, gosh he was such a whiny kit. "Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell me? Because you..? You what? You can't really get by me Cloudpaw." He meowed, his voice low and rough. He yearned to know why she cut herself off, he poked and prodded. He stepped closer, brushing his pelt against hers and looming over the she-cat, his eyes connecting with hers as he hopefully awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 8:05

Cloudpaw chuckles nervously. "I um I.. Iloveyou!" She blurred out then turned and padded in the opposite direction of camp quickly. She internally cursed herself as she walked away. Great Cloudpaw you've ruined your friendship!! He'll never talk to you again!! Stupid, stupid, stupid! She thought breaking out into a run.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 8:57

What..? Oh dear Starclan no! She - she couldn't love him! He couldn't believe his ears, but before he knew it he was shouting after her, a split second decision to tell her he felt the same way even if he didn't love her. She couldn't leave him, if she did he didn't know what would happen! "Cloudpaw! Cloudpaw I-" He choked, could he really lie to her like that? Those words held a weight that would bind him to her for as long as either of them lived. "Cloudpaw I love you too!" He called after her; desperate. Trying to catch up but tripping over himself, his limp slowing him down. Was this it? Was she going to avoid him now? Bile rose up in his throat as he slumped down next to a tree and pushed his head into it.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 12:20

Cloudpaw, fast as she could, climbed up a tree knowing that Rockthorn wouldn't be able to reach her here. She had told him and ruined their friendship. She felt a pang of sadness and tears threatened to spill but she wouldn't let them. She sighed and then gasped realizing she had left Rockthorn out in the forest alone when he was injured. She was such a terrible friend!! As fast as she could she climbed down the tree and followed her scent back to Rockthorn's. "Im sorry for leaving you here alone in the forest when your injured. I just panicked and I didn't want to tell you because I knew it would ruin our friendship and I'm sorry. I understand if you just want to go back to the clan and stop being friends with me." She meowed hanging her head guiltily.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 21:26

Rockthorn wanted to hiss and spit at the unsuccessful attempt of his fake love admission, his voice having not carried far enough. But when she came back, apologizing for leaving him behind like he was some useless, defenseless kit. But before he could angry he had to remind himself of her unfaltering friendship, a flit of doubt racing through his mind. That he could always back out - but no, he had to do this. "Cloudpaw, I want to end our friendship because... I want to be your mate." Rockthorn gulped, desperation and forced love in his expression.

"I love you so, so much. Please." He meowed, choking on the words once more, pushing up on shaking legs he licked her cheek and pulled her into him with his weaker leg. "I would go to the ends of Starclan if that's what it takes for me to show you how much I love you." He was coating it thick, but whatever it took to ensure her spot beside him he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)   Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocks and Clouds don't really go (Closed for Clover)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: