Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1156
Clan/Rank : david gilmour's coffee-addicted wife

PostSubject: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:13 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" yowled Fishstar.

Site Moderator
✧↫ RiverClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | RiverClan Warriors
RiverClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies Cave-Guard
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Last edited by fishy gilmour on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:25 pm

Toadkit emerged from the nursery walls. It must've been his ceremony by now. Morningfog had even notified him that it was coming up. He settled down under the willow branch and stared up at his leader.

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Morningfog trotted out of the nursery, a soft smile on her face. Even if she couldn't see the ceremony take place, it was still a special day, she could still hear her leader's words. The she-cat purred softly, settling down where she could hear the rustle of the willow tree.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightfoot

Characters : Waterpaw (RC), Forestpaw (ShC), Pondkit (TC)
Female
Number of posts : 47
Clan/Rank : Apprentice;; Kit

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:43 pm

((Lol Fishstar got confused, as this isn't my ceremony. My cat is, in fact, pure blood ShadowClan and therefore shouldn't be in RiverClan camp, addressing the leader. Lol. So Forestkit is not in this ceremony))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:48 pm

"Finchkit, Toadkit, please step forward." Fishstar curled her tail around her paws.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:32 pm

Toadkit inched ahead at his name, eyes glimmering. He glanced back at Morningfog, fur puffing up in excitement. She's going to see me become an apprentice!

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
todd howard
two prongs
two prongs

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:10 pm

ooc: aaaa srry this took so long i've been busy ;;

ic:

"These two kits have reached the age of six moons, and it time that they are apprenticed. From the this day forth, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Finchpaw and Toadpaw. Your mentors will be Whitestream and Shellwater, respectively. May they pass down all they know to you." Fishstar leaped off of the branch to end the ceremony.

Site Moderator
↬✧

^ my f*cking husband ^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripped

Characters : [R]ippedsky (SkyC), [F]lamestrike (SC), [S]latethroat (WC), [Sa]geleaf (WC), [C]oyotepaw (TC), Minkkit (RC)
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1687
Clan/Rank : Deputy (R), Elder (F), Warrior (S), Medicine Cat (Sa), App (C), Kit (M)

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:27 am

OCC: sorry to jump in here: I just realized this ceremony is for a Finchkit? When there is already a Finchpaw who has been an apprentice for a while? Not sure whats up but I thought I'd just let you know

Weaselpaw cheered loudly along with all of his clanmates. As he cheered, he bounced up and down out of joy. There would be another cat in the den with them! It was getting crowded the more kits that moved up, but he didn't mind the closeness. He was excited regardless.

big tree meow meow boye

Rippedsky (Skyclan) 100/280 color=#3300cc
Sageleaf (Windclan) 50/120 color=#00cc33
Coyotepaw (Thunderclan) 20/80 color=#666666
Slatethroat (Windclan) 60/200 color=#9933cc
Flamestrike (Shadowclan) 80/100 color=#ff6600
Minkkit (Riverclan) 5/15
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:34 am

Morningfog purred deeply and cheered the new names. She was pleased with the fact Shellwater would be training her son, the she-cat was devoted for sure and helped Morningfog when Smokeface left her all those moons ago. The blinded queen felt her chest swell with pride, her family was growing with bright futures ahead.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3004
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Senior Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon May 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Shellwater blinked as Fishstar called her name as a mentor to one of Morningfog's kits, Toadpaw. Another apprentice? Hopefully, despite her scarring, she'd make a good mentor to the tom. She wouldn't let her friend down- she'd train the tom to be one of RiverClan's best and brightest! The calico she-cat touched her nose to the tom's. "I look forwards to training you," she purred.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Senior Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Finchkit and Toadkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: