Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Patrol [[Open]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Hunting Patrol [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 19:32

Silentstorm woke up in his nest and padded out, glancing up at their starry ancestors watching over them. Smiling softly to himself, he made his way over to the apprentice's den, "Rowanpaw, patrol! Ya ready?" He called softly to the young tom before ducking back out and padding over to sit at the entrance to camp to wait.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Hunting Patrol [[Open]] Sign_s13
Hunting Patrol [[Open]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 20:06

Echopaw was busy grooming herself when she heard a warrior pad out of the apprentices den. Her mentor took her out earlier that day and she just finished having a meal, but at the opportunity to go out again made her excited. She took any opportunity she took on getting out of this camp, she loved being out.

Rushing to the warrior she brought to a halt almost slamming into the warrior itself. In one breath she rushed out, "Are you going on a patrol? Can I come? I want to come! Who are you going with?" Then she took a massive breath.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] EmptySat 22 Apr 2017 - 21:15

Rowanpaw scrambled out of the apprentice's den, tripping over his huge paws. He swiftly recovered and padded over to Silentstorm. "Yes!" He purred excitedly, his tail flicking constantly.

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 18:00

Is it a hunting patrol or a territory patrol? He purred, looking up at his mentor with wide, admiring eyes.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 23:20

Please do not double post, if you have anything to add, edit your first post. If you are double posting because they are not posting, send them a PM instead.

-Pika
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 21:33

ooc; so sorry it didn't tell me you posted ;~;

ic: Silentstorm smiled as the young she-cat, he believed was Echopaw, rushed up to him, excitement lacing her voice. He nodded, eyes alight with amusement, "Of course you can come, Echopaw." He purred at her enthusiasm to help out. "Now we're just waiting for Row-" he was cut off as his apprentice clumsily came to his side. Suppressing a mrrow of laughter, he flicked his tail towards the entrance, "Shall we go? We'll go hunting today." He informed them as he turned and padded out into ShadowClan territory, the starry pelt shining above them.

(mobile)

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Hunting Patrol [[Open]] Sign_s13
Hunting Patrol [[Open]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 21:47

Leafpaw padded next to and slightly behind his mentor, looking around wide-eyed with excitement. "I can't wait to catch my first prey!" he mewed, pretending to swipe at imaginary prey.

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017 - 22:06

Echopaw laughed at the apprentice her excitement bubbling up, "I can't wait either! This is my first time too!" She thought to her mentor he has mostly so far has just shown her around the borders, but not catching prey yet. She was so excited! Swiping the air to pretending it was prey.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 21:56

The young tom turned to his mentor. "Is it hard? To catch prey like frogs and stuff?" The tom looked at his paws. He wasn't very agile yet because he hadn't yet grown into his large paws.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Patrol [[Open]]   Hunting Patrol [[Open]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Patrol [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: