Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) Empty
PostSubject: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Hawkpaw gave a loud yawn as he rolled over onto the ground, his eyes flickered around for someone older to round up a patrol. It was a little early for him but, he felt like getting a lot in today. The apprentice smiled at the weak rays of sun that sank into his pelt, it felt great, wonderful even. Rolling back onto his stomach and then to his paws, he kneaded ​the ground impatiently, a habit inherited from his mother when she was thinking. Pepper was always doing it when Bear was around.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:25 am

A lanky, black tom walked by. He spotted Hawkpaw, newly into his apprenticeship. "Hey," he said nonchalantly. Though the older warrior's tone was somewhat friendly, his eyes were glassy and cold for some reason. He had scars all over him. "Perhaps we could go on a patrol?" Blacktwig sat down briefly.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 9:03 am

Hawkpaw nodded, "A patrol would be great." He was always ready to get out of camp. He gave the tom a curious look when he saw all of the scars. He wondered how many bsgtles it took for that to happen, perhaps just one bad one? Maybe a den of foxes? He was getting ahead of himself...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 9:15 am

A cross look flashed fleetingly across Blacktwig's eyes, before he stepped out of the underbrush with Hawkpaw. "Have you been out of camp before?" asked Blacktwig, his voice painstakingly similar to his former, deceased mentor, Sedgewhisker. He trotted ahead, but he seemed to notice the semblance. Sadness glistered in his optics for a heartbeat. He didn't expect Hawkpaw to have the same, articulate response as he. He just padded ahead whilst making a beeline for... nowhere in particular.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 9:23 am

"Not much, only a few times now. I climbed a tree last time, it's a little hard to get up there." He meowed, following him. "I saw a big patch of marigold from the branches, they were in full bloom!" He sounded shocked and amazed by it. The herb was quite the trip from the barn, seeing it so abundantly seemed unreal to him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 9:29 am

Blacktwig snorted with amusement. "I see. Well, here, marigold is very plentiful." Blacktwig stooped down and gazed at some. "Pepper used to use it for ailments." This next part was very quiet, as if it wasn't meant for Hawkpaw to hear. He raised his head and continued perambulating across the territory. It was growing increasingly more lush with Newleaf.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 9:42 am

"Infections. Wait- used to?" Hawkpaw gave him a worried look, why would Blacktwig say that? Then again.. how did he know that name? His ears folded back as he realized that the same question could be applied to Hawkpaw.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 11:54 am

"Aha... no, she still uses it now. I was referring to when I visited her... Bat helps out, too." Blacktwig said casually. Then he looked at Hawkpaw in a funny way. "How do you know who Pepper is?" he asked, aggression fighting its way into his tone. He choked it back.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Hawkpaw's eyes flickered nervously and he dampened his paw with his tongue and ran it over his face. "That's not important." He meowed, the tom lowered his paw, kneading the ground again. How was he supposed to get out of this? He looked down at his paws and stopped kneading the ground, if this cat knew Pepper, he knew her mannerisms too.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:07 pm

"She does that, too..." Blacktwig raised an eyebrow. "What do you know about her? It is important—" he paused, then said more quietly, "—she's my grandmother." His tail swept the ground curiously. He was no bourgeois, but he squared his shoulders towards Hawkpaw. He wanted to know what the young tom had to do with Pepper; and it better be something reasonable. His ears flattened against his skull. Hawkpaw would definitely not want to get into a fight with him at this point.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Hawkpaw lifted his head, "She's my mother." He said, looking over the tom. "You won't.. say anything about this, right?" He asked, if the word got out that Blizzardshine had lied about his upbringing, he wouldn't be able to stay in ThunderClan!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:16 pm

Blacktwig's eyes widened with disbelief. He was related to Hawkpaw? And what's more, Hawkpaw was his... uncle? Okay then, thought Blacktwig. After recovering, he met Hawkpaw's survey. "Of course not," promised Blacktwig, dipping his head, smiling faintly. How am I to handle this? At least I'm not alone... he reflected.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 3:30 pm

With a relived sigh, he smiled. "Are the things Blizzardshine said true? That one of us brought back the stars?" He asked, Bear had said StarClan wasn't real but, the stars certainly were up there. He bounced for a moment at the thought.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)   Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, I guess we're related.. (Closed for Dimmeh)
Page 1 of 1