Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sibling Softness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Sibling Softness Empty
PostSubject: Sibling Softness   Sibling Softness EmptyThu 20 Apr 2017, 10:34 pm

The world was beautiful, even without much sound. Light dancing between the leaves of the trees high above, warm and welcoming. SkyClan camp was bustling with activity, the thrum of paws every time a patrol came into and left camp brought the promise of more delicious freshkill. Firkit wasn't sure how they were organized, seeing as they only moved their mouths and made odd noises, but if they understood, it was all for the better. The young she-kit peered out of the nursery, blue eyes wide with wonder and curiosity. She wanted to go exploring now! The older cats wouldn't mind her snooping around, right? Of course, she couldn't do it alone. The white and tan kitten turned and bounded towards the form of her one and only brother, Basilkit, with a wide grin. To her, his name was a group of sounds that went high-low-high. She couldn't mimic it the way the older cats did, but she hummed it to him in order to get his attention. 'I want to look at everything!' She bounced around him, occasionally tapping him with her paws.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Sibling Softness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling Softness   Sibling Softness EmptySat 22 Apr 2017, 12:47 pm

Ever since they were brought to this world Basilkit wanted to make sure he did everything to protect his sister, Firkit. She had a disability she was slightly death but that never stopped Firkit from being happy. She always seemed so cheerful and Basilkit loved his sister for always being cheerful. Basilkit's ears perked when he saw Firkit leaping towards him and the tom nodded, he also wanted to explore camp. "Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Sibling Softness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling Softness   Sibling Softness EmptyWed 26 Apr 2017, 10:52 pm

Firkit bounced out of the nursery with unrestrained enthusiasm, turning only to mock-pounce at her brother. She didn't know it, but she and Basilkit were quite the oddities in SkyClan camp; neither of their parents were around. At all. It was just her and brother in their nest, but she didn't seem to question it.

Suddenly, she came upon a mound of something that smelled absolutely delicious. The she-kit looked back with wide eyes. 'What is this? I know it must be something good!' She tugged at something that looked a bit like a worm, but soon discovered that there was something small and furry attached to the end! Pulling it out into the open, she showed her brother. She tilted her head and held a confused expression, trying to ask what it was with her face.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sibling Softness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling Softness   Sibling Softness Empty

Back to top Go down

Sibling Softness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: