Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunlit

Characters : [L] Littlebrook | [S] - Silentstorm | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivelily | [F] - Frost that Blankets the Brook | [La] - Lakepaw
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1185
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Deputy She-cat. [SS] - ShadowClan Senior Warrior Tom. [C] - SkyClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Young Warrior She. [F] - SkyClan/Tribe to-be She. [La] - RiverClan Apprentice Tom.

PostSubject: Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]   Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:51 am

Silentstorm had decided to go on a lone border patrol for some peaceful alone time. Camp was always so noisy with everyone bustling around and doing whatever needed to be done. Sometimes he just needed to be alone and recuperate. So far had been nice, patrolling down the border between them and ThunderClan. There didn't seem to be any trespassing and he didn't meet any of their patrols, which was great. He didn't feel like dealing with haughty ThunderClanners. Sighing contentedly, he had finally finished, coming up to the border between them and Fourtrees. Fourtrees seemed to, most of the time, give off a comforting and peaceful vibe, so he began padding over the border and into Fourtrees. Peace and quiet had been what he came out here for after all, right?

He padded around, black, fluffy tail swaying slightly, as he took in all the different clans scents mingled together. They were all pretty stale, except.. there was a trace of fresh RiverClan scent. It didnt seem like a patrol, but just one cat who was probably doing the same as him, but he was curious. Quietly, he made his way toward where the scent got stronger until he was almost nose to nose with a beautiful RiverClan she-cat. One he'd seen before. But where? He couldn't remember for the life of him, and it bugged him. Where had he seen her before? Was it a gathering? He shook his head. He didn't know. Maybe his mind was playing with him. Instead of asking what he really wanted to know, and despite the fact she was from a different clan, he gave her a friendly smile. "Hello." He meowed, eyes searching hers as if they would tell him where he knew her from, but no answer came from her amber gaze.

Olivelily - ShadowClan ~ Young Warrior ~ She-cat
Lakepaw - RiverClan ~ Apprentice ~ Tom
Frost That Blankets The Brook - SkyClan ~ To-be ~ She-cat
Cloudroar - SkyClan ~ Experienced Warrior ~ Tom
My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4616
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]   Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:09 pm

"Hello." Sparkwillow didn't quite know what to say. She'd been off hunting for mice in the thickets near Fourtrees, hoping to sate a craving of her silly sister's when it seemed that she'd run head first into a warrior. A handsome warrior. She couldn't help fluff up in surprise, but looking into his calm green eyes, her fur settled albeit messily down. It helped that he was familiar, someone she'd seen before, though she couldn't quite place where until an epiphany struck her.

The gathering!

"Oh, Silentstorm, I didn't expect to see you... Here?" Reflexively, she broke his gaze as she spoke, shaking her head lightly as a self-berating motion for not realising who it was. And did she really just think of another clan's tom as handsome? This was how silly mollies got exiled by Fishstar, Ivyfall was her grandmother, but there would be no mercy if she fell for a ShadowClanner. No matter how handsome he was. The warrior briskly licked down her chest fur in a shy manner chasing away her anxieties. This wasn't her, she was a confidence, strong, independent she-cat that was taught by Lilacfeather and raised by Shellwater. Nope, she was fine.

Trying to play it off cool, she looked back up at him, and her heart went boom.

'Foxdung,' she thought.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Sunlit

Characters : [L] Littlebrook | [S] - Silentstorm | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivelily | [F] - Frost that Blankets the Brook | [La] - Lakepaw
Female
Cancer Dragon
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Deputy She-cat. [SS] - ShadowClan Senior Warrior Tom. [C] - SkyClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Young Warrior She. [F] - SkyClan/Tribe to-be She. [La] - RiverClan Apprentice Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]   Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:10 pm

Silentstorm blinked in surprise as the moment he heard her voice, her name popped in his head. It had been a gathering! That's where he'd met her before! "Sparkwillow.." He meowed, hoping he didn't get her name wrong. That would be embarrassing. "I just came for some peace and quiet." He meowed slowly, not quite sure why he couldn't stop staring at her, or why he was even still talking to her for that matter, but the thought quickly slipped out of his mind as she glanced away. He let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding and then she looked back up at him with those eyes. That intriguing amber gaze. He cleared his throat, "So.. what are you doing here?" He asked, heart beating fast. Stop it, Silentstorm. What in StarClan's name are you doing? Go home! He chastised himself, but he couldn't help but wonder why he didn't get this weird combination of feelings around Blackpaw, so he shook his thoughts away. He was confused. He couldn't fall for a RiverClan cat! He shook his head, trying to clear the confusing feelings, but they weren't budging. He wanted to sit here all day talking to her about anything and everything, but.. Why? This was only the second time they'd met for StarClan's sake.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowpaw RC [O] Otterleap RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]   Sun May 07, 2017 7:51 am

"Peace and quiet are hard to come by these days for me too. Our clan is so big, I can't have a moment anywhere without someone trying to talk to me... Not that I don't like you talk to me, it's nice to talk to someone that isn't related to you or five times older than you." Sparkwillow couldn't help ramble, the calico was secretly quite pleased that Silentstorm remembered her name. Not that it meant anything, or could mean anything, she was a loyal RiverClan cat. Not even his stunning amber eyes could get her to sway in anything direction, though they we're quite alone here... This was how every silly tale about forbidden romance started, and in the Fourtrees? This was so cheesy, she couldn't let it be.

"But, I'm sure you have better things to do than listen to me." Sparkwillow tried to give him a polite way to go back, though a bit of her wanted him to stay.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit

Female
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]   Sat May 13, 2017 3:43 am

Silentstorm listened intently, a warm smile creeping onto his face, as the calico she-cat rambled on about always talking to other cats. He wasn't even sure why he was smiling at the RiverClanner, let alone having a conversation with her. But it was in Fourtrees and there's no rules against just having a friendly conversation there. Right? Of course there wasn't. He was a loyal warrior of ShadowClan and would never even think about breaking the warrior code, especially after what happened to his father. Now, though, he was presented with the opportunity to leave. He knew he should take it. His brain was screaming at him to leave, and stop whatever nonsense this was, but.. he couldn't. Why? He didn't know. He shook his head in disagreement with the she-cat's statement. "Oh.. not really.. I'd love to talk to you." He meowed, suddenly hyper-aware of his heart beating faster. Why had he said "love to?" Why didn't you say 'like to' ya mouse-brain, or maybe like 'Yes I do have better things to do. Bye.' Do you have bees in your brain? What's going on with you!? He questioned himself aimlessly. What had gotten into him? Since when did he let an opportunity to get out of a conversation slip away? Why was he glad that it had? But most importantly, why in the name of StarClan was he happy to talk to a RiverClan she-cat?

"I meant.. It'd be nice to have a.. conversation with you.. That is, if you don't have anything better to do.." He meowed, tail tip flicking nervously behind him. Why was he nervous? He was never nervous. Willing his tail to stay still, he looked at the she-cat in front of him, hoping, for some StarClan forsaken reason, that she'd want to stay too.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]   Tue May 16, 2017 5:41 am

'Love?' Her mind stuttered for a second, but that was silly. He just liked her company, that was normal right? Cats could be friendly, the code asked them to be loyal to their clans, but it never said anything making friends in other clans. These days, Fishstar seemed to not hate ShadowClan, so this could work. They could be buddies, best buddies, nothing more. "Sure, I'm always up to talk to you." That sounded desperate and sad. "I mean, not you specifically, but I'm always around for company from toms." That didn't really sound that much better either. "You know what, why don't you tell me about ShadowClan. Do you really eat toads?"

Sparkwillow could teach her apprentice to hunt and swim, but in front of a tom that wasn't bad looking, she turned into a bumbling fool. Shellwater wasn't this sad around her father, her mother always seemed so well-spoken, did she inherit this from Otterleap? No, he was quite well-spoken too. It was just her, the runt.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit

Female
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]   Fri May 19, 2017 12:13 am

Silentstorm had to stop a warm smile from coming to his face when Sparkwillow to stay and talk, though his lips twitched with a hint of it. What the heck is wrong with me? He questioned silently, but his attention was brought back to the real world when the she-cat continued talking. He had totally not heard what she had been stumbling over, and he hoped it wasn't anything important. Nodding at the part he had heard, he smiled at her question. "Yes we do actually. They aren't really bad. I prefer them over lizards, though I suppose you've never eaten one of those either." He chuckled softly, tilting his head as he thought about his first toad. He had thought it a bit weird to eat one as a kit, but now he enjoyed eating them. "Do you guys really swim for fun?" He asked curiously, green eyes inquisitive. "I couldn't imagine getting my fur wet. It'd never dry!" He laughed, fluffing out his thick fur at the thought.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]   

Back to top Go down

Wait.. I've Seen You Before.. [[Closed for Pika]]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top