Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Another try!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Another try!   Another try! EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 23:05

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Whitestream repeated all her moves with waking the Tinypaw and then waited next to the entrance of the camp so the apprentice will have time to eat something, if he would want to. She was thinking about their past hunting patrol, which ended with a fox. Yellowthroat and she were hurted and luckily fox didn´t touch Tinypaw. They managed to drove fox away, but still there was a fear. Luckily she took Yellowthroat on the patrol,, because she could´nz defeated fox alone.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 3:25

Tinypaw woke up with a shiver that crossed all her body. She didn't follow Whitestream at first and just stayed for a few seconds on her nest. The little she-cat was scared because the fox's attack. Even if she had no damage she had to see how her mentor and another warrior were injured in front of her, uncapable to do anything to help them.
Tinypaw finally stood up, shaking, and slowly walked to the exit of the den. She filled her belly eating a vole from the fresh-kill pile quickly and then approached the white warrior that was waiting her. "H-Hello, Whitestream. H-h-how is y-your leg?" She meowed nervously before turning her sight away to the entrance of the camp. When her eyes glanced the outsides of the safety of her clan's camp, a fear appeared on her chest. The remember of the fox was... horrible and the black and white she-cat didn't want to repeat something like that again.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Another try! Signat14
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 9:18

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Whitestream smiled and said: "Better. Much better. Hope that fox won´t bother us today. But I announced this and today patrols will be looking for predators, so we will be safe." Then she began like a mentor: "So, today we are repeating our hunting patrol. Yellowthroat isn´t going with us today, he isn´t good enough. So we are hunting alone." She steped through the entrance and quickly began to ran so they will be able to hunt as much as possible.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 18:50

Tinypaw followed her mentor but when Whitestream started to run, the black she-cat stopped surprised for a second that never seemed to end for her. Her heart started beating fast because of the remembers of the fox and she was scared again about going out the camp. I-I- must follow Whitestream! I can't allow my fear to dominate my actions. If I want to be a warrior in the future, I have to be brave! With these thoughts, the apprentice ran behind her mentor, trying to enjoy the scents and colors of the outside of the camp. The sound of the rushing water calmed her and the she-cat felt safer. I hope that this time we'll not have the bad luck to fight another predator and that I'll be able to hunt more...

Another try! Signat14
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 22:20

occ:Rolling dices

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

After some time for running they finally stoped at the edge of the forest near ThunderClan border. "Today, only you will be hunting. I am not feeling good enough for hunting, so you will be the one who will make all the hunting today. Now you can begin and I will tell you what was wrong." She smiled to apprentice and noded to her, that she must begin.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 8:37

Tinypaw nodded back to Whitestream, ready to start. The little she-cat approached the forest, being careful to not trespass the border between Riverclan and Thunderclan. She waited silently for any move, noise or smell that could be a prey. I think I will try to catch something different than a fish...
An almost inaudible noise caught the attention of her flicking ears. She slowly moved to the place where it came from: a bush. The little apprentice lowered her body without breathing and finally jumped aiming to reach the animal.
Her paws landed on the squirrel but she wasn't fast enough. The animal escaped from her claws and ran to the woods. Tinypaw returned to her mentor, disappointed but wanting to try it again. "Can I have a second chance? I'm sure that this time I will catch something."

Another try! Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 8:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 8:37

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Another try! Mistpe10
Another try! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 8:57

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

Whitestream smiled to apprentice and said: "Of course. We have many time this day and you can try so much as you want. This time you were too slow and maybe a little bit to loud. Watch out for this this time and you will surely catch something. If not, then try again."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 9:08

"Sure!" She purred happily to her mentor. The little she-cat returned to the forest, thinking about how great Whitestream was, especially if she compared her with that yellow and grumpy warrior named Yellowthroat. I'm sorry for the cat that will be his first apprentice... She thought before she concentrated again in the hunting again.
Tinypaw waited again with her body lowered and without moving, waiting for any prey to show up. Her amber eyes closed and she tried to focus all her other senses to perceive any move. When the sound of branch breaking reached her ears, the she-cat opened her eyes and stepped forward to the noise. The back of a rodent show up a few steps far away from her and Tinypaw prepared her hind legs to jump again. With a swift move, she leaped but again failed. The mouse ran away and Tinypaw started to felt really frustrated "What is wrong with me today..." She said to herself.

OCC: Haha. It seems that I'm having bad luck Posh

Another try! Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Wed 19 Apr 2017 - 9:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 9:08

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Another try! Mistpe10
Another try! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyFri 21 Apr 2017 - 0:02

Whitestream

RiverClan
Young warrior

"Be more patient and don´t let the loses get you down. Think that you will be a warrior very soon and that you will need to do assessment very soon. So you need to improve. Now, try again." Whitestream gave her encouraging smile.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Another try! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another try!   Another try! EmptyFri 21 Apr 2017 - 5:34

Tinypaw was sad because of her failing catches. How I will be a warrior if I can't even catch a simple mice? I can't even fight well! The apprentice thought all this was she was walking back to try it again. She concentrated even more than before and just waited until a new scent reached her nose.
Quietly, the little she-cat walked with her body lowered and jumped over a rock. She was closer this time, but the frog escaped before she could kill it. A growl of frustration escaped from her chest and this time, the black she-cat didn't walk back to her mentor. She decided that she wouldn't return until she had a prey on her mouth.

Another try! Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Fri 21 Apr 2017 - 5:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Another try! Empty