Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chepped`s art dump

Go down 
+2
Ripped
Chopped limbs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 22:39

I have decided on a fly to make a art dump here to show them to all of you! Hope you like them! I do have a deviantart but sometimes I don`t upload everything there. The first one is one I`ve done recently of Talltail and Jake.

Chepped`s art dump Tallta10

I recently have finished Tallstar`s revenge and wow that book was fantastic! But I do have a question, in the manga at the end of the book where Tallstar dies and Jake comes he says and I quote `I can`t stay with you, but I`ll see you stately to Starclan` dosen`t that means even in the afterlife they can`t be together? Like since Jake is a kittypet he walks different skies then the warriors of the clans? That would be terribly sad if that is true. They can`t even be together in the afterlife!!

This one was about a month ago I drew randomly and it is my icon. It is a character from my story Regrets and New Beginnings, which I am not trying to advertise here but I draw alot of them so yeah. Her name is Storm. XD

Chepped`s art dump Storm_10

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 23:13

These are pretty great friend! You have such a unique style!!

Chepped`s art dump Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 23:38

Aww thanks! I am trying to develop my own style so thank you so much!! Your style so nice too it is very realistic!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 1:31

thats really good.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Chepped`s art dump 9879156Chepped`s art dump 9877833Chepped`s art dump 9877898Chepped`s art dump 9884046
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 4:26

OMSC THAT IS SO COOL

I think your art style is so pretty! I look forward to seeing more of your art~

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 8:21

Thank you so much guys!! You're making me blush!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 9:03

I love your coloring!!! Are you interested, maybe, in an art trade with me? (You can see examples of my art in my art dump topic)

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Chepped`s art dump Signat14
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 9:09

I have seen you lovely art before of the kits! You are so much better then I am though! I would LOVE to do a art trade with you! I can't do it this week or next week what about the following week? I am a slow drawer though so you'll have to be patient for mine! I have never done a art trade before tho.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 12:42

Me neither :3. Thank you for accepting. I will probably post it in my art dump topic but I will pm before when it is ready. I'm also a slow drawer too ;)

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Chepped`s art dump Signat14
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 12:57

I will post it here to but I will Pm you the drawing before its ready also! That is reassuring to know.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 18:05

Here is the art trade I did with Jay Bird! It was my first try on doing the water ripples so that might look weird. He is Jaypaw!
Chepped`s art dump Jaypaw11

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 18:33

!!! Chopped oh my Starclan you're so good at this fukhljhkhgjkbjkb pls send more

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 18:34

O H M A H G OODOODODODODODODODOODODODODO

isssogud :O

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 18:45

aH thanks y`all!! I will try to do more, don`t worry! Blush

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chepped`s art dump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chepped`s art dump   Chepped`s art dump Empty

Back to top Go down

Chepped`s art dump
Page 1 of 1