Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1876
Clan/Rank : RC MC, TC Warrior, WC Warrior, SkC Elder, Apprentice

PostSubject: Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:53 pm

Darkstar leaped up onto the leader's perch, feeling the sun-warmed rock on her pawpads. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Highrock for a Clan meeting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Trash Man

Male
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Clearkit immediately got to his paws when he heard Darkstar's call-- he knew that he was about to become an apprentice, and he couldn't help feeling excited. Adjusting to clan life was proving to be very difficult for him, as being confined in camp was driving him crazy. He was constantly under everyone's paws, pestering them with questions, paws itching to be running, free of his confinement. He didn't even sleep in the nursery, opting to sleep outdoors, where he could see the stars and he didn't feel so claustrophobic. Now that he was becoming an apprentice, he looked forward to having more freedom to explore the forest and stretch his legs.
So, he was radiating energy as he joined the gathering crowd around the Highrock. It wasn't necessarily the sort of energy most kits gave off when they were about to be made an apprentice, though... It was less like Clearkit was excited, and more like he might lose his mind if the ceremony didn't go by fast enough.

Character Profiles
Active Plots

Bearpaw:

Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:

Emberpaw:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Night
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1876
Clan/Rank : RC MC, TC Warrior, WC Warrior, SkC Elder, Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:42 pm

Darkstar gave the kit a warm glance before beginning the ceremony. "Clearkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time that you became apprenticed. From this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Clearpaw. Blacktwig will be your mentor, and I know that he can teach you well."

DarkflightlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firpaw

Last edited by Night on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Blacktwig had sat in the back of the crowd. His ears perked and he strode to the front to touch noses with his new apprentice. He studied the noteworthy markings of the young tom. "Clearpaw," he verbalized thoughtfully, his rich tail swaying. "I look forward to training with you." The grimalkin smiled, introspectively assessing Clearpaw. Though tall, and menacing perhaps when he wasn't particularly mirthful, he seemed kind enough at the moment. His eyes shone as he glanced up at Darkstar. He purred at the callow tomcat. "Tomorrow perhaps?" suggested Blacktwig. He hoped it wasn't too early for Clearpaw.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Clearkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: