Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sailor Neptune needs mates!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

Sailor Neptune needs mates!  Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Neptune needs mates!    Sailor Neptune needs mates!  EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 18:21

Cat Name: Sailor Neptune (Undecided on her clan name)

Clan: Kittypet-->Skyclan

Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: (First, she's bi, I'd like a good mix of toms and she-cats) Okay! So, here's the plot I'd like to do with Sailor Neptune; she's a pampered kittypet whose twolegs take excellent care of her and spoil her to death. She's been raised like that, always getting whatever she wants, with no reason to ever think of leaving her twolegs--that is, until she becomes mates with a SkyClan cat who's as stubborn as her, and convinces her to join his/her clan. She joins the clan, and her mate oversees her brief training (she'll already be young/newly appointed warrior age), and she becomes a warrior.
I want her to have more than one mate--she's not interested in commitment or really monogamy, so I'm looking for several cats to be her mate at various times, they can be from any clan or no clan. She'll end up settling down and having kits with a Skyclan cat in the end (Could be the cat that originally brought her into the clan--who says cats can't get back together with their exes? :P) Check out her character profile here: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28185-trash-s-characters
So it says on there that she's not good at being considerate to others and has a lot to learn--I really want to do some character development where she learns to be more considerate, so let me know if you want your character to be one of her mates, if you'd also like to work on that together :) Also, I'm all for drama/jealousy etc~!
Also! If you don't mind Japanese music, I'm basing this somewhat off of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaiU_sSifGc I'm basing Sailor Neptune somewhat off of the girl in this song, and obviously, in our case, your character is a clan cat, not a stray/rogue/loner :)

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:

Last edited by thechosentrash on Sun 16 Apr 2017 - 17:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Neptune needs mates!    Sailor Neptune needs mates!  EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 15:06

I could give you Gingerkit from Windclan, and it doesn't matter if it's a long-term thing or just a quick fling. He's rather charming albeit innocent at first, and very overprotective once you get to know him. He can also be very jealous and would try to kill any of her other suitors. Here's his creation: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28143-gingerkit

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Neptune needs mates!    Sailor Neptune needs mates!  EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 15:20

I have Echokit or Cinderkit? Echokit from Shadowclan and Cinderkit from Riverclan. Echokit is loud and hyper but she might mellow down a bit and can be a bit too overprotective and caring. She will get really jealous and confront Sailor about her other mates and eventually will have enough and break it off?

Cinderkit is kinda the opposite, she is very shy and is more of a listener then a follower. And will be a pushover. But she can eventually speak up for herself when she sees Sailor with another cat. She will be devastated over it. Also it would be a bit more believable with her cause later she will have doubts about being in a clan at all and will falter around. It will leave her with self pity.

Either one is fine ;) but they will properly be a short fling.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Neptune needs mates!    Sailor Neptune needs mates!  EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 15:53

Diesel/Hawkkit is indecisive and would have commitment issues to so they'd fit together just fine. He's ambitious and wants to be respected in his clan and the others. He's headstrong and he'd be just as stubborn. He doesn't expect commitment that he can't dish out and has no plans of doing so at the moment.

Falconpaw(Rowan) is my stuttering mess of a bab who wouldn't fight it if he found out that she had another mate. He'd need a stubborn cat to make him open up to them rather than running around the nearest corner. He's very sweet but very emotional and unstable.

Both are TC-rogue hunnies.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Neptune needs mates!    Sailor Neptune needs mates!  EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 16:52

Attak: Awesome! PMing you~

Chopped: Cinderkit sounds good to me! You're right, it makes more sense that way and will lead to more character development and have more of a long-term effect :) PMing~

Derrek: So, I'm a little afraid my forbidden romance requests might start getting rejected at this point xD I'll talk to a mod about it, if they think it'll be fine, I think she and Falconpaw will work~ She and Hawkkit would be a good, simple fit, both on the same page about the lack of commitment in the relationship, but I think she and Falconpaw could end up being good friends in the end, she can help him stand up for himself :) I'll PM you once I talk to a mod and stuff~

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Neptune needs mates!    Sailor Neptune needs mates!  EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 17:20

Cool cool

Destroy him with Emberpaw, LV up with a Sailor Scout

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Neptune needs mates!    Sailor Neptune needs mates!  EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 17:22

Cool cool

Destroy him with Emberpaw, LV up with a Sailor Scout

I'm sure if you mention that you want a lot of mates, it will be alright. We had Sleetfang with a ton of cats a few months ago.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Neptune needs mates!    Sailor Neptune needs mates!  EmptySun 16 Apr 2017 - 17:28

Awesome :D My main concern is that right now I already have two forbidden romances approved (not in progress yet, as my characters are kits, but approved), so I'm not sure this will fly. I'm going to try to work it out though! :)

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Neptune needs mates!    Sailor Neptune needs mates!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sailor Neptune needs mates!
Page 1 of 1