Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Future Mate For Gentle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Future Mate For Gentle  Empty
PostSubject: Future Mate For Gentle    Future Mate For Gentle  EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 13:33

Ok so this is for a plot and it won't be a one night standing hope but this won't take place til apprenticeship that way that get in a well known relationship. Though you can find the plot in the plotting page it's called Doesn't Your Clan Come First

Cat Name:Gentlekit/paw
Clan:Windclan
Tom or She-Cat?:she cat

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Future Mate For Gentle    Future Mate For Gentle  EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 14:20

I can offer Jaypaw as a volunteer :3 I read your topic in the plotting page and I like it. I hope he is okay for Gentlekit/paw. You can see him in the topic I made in the character profile page.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Future Mate For Gentle  Signat14
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Future Mate For Gentle    Future Mate For Gentle  EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 14:41

I can offer Sagekit of Skyclan too

:3
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Future Mate For Gentle    Future Mate For Gentle  EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 14:43

Um I guess he from riverclan right I thought he was going for Softpaw....I seen that plotting topic cause I get bored and look at those for inspiration. Sorry just thought is ask before I agree to anything.

And I may do Sagekit did you check out the plot to see if your alright with the idea?
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Future Mate For Gentle    Future Mate For Gentle  EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 14:55

Yeah, it's a good one. Sagepaw can be like: "Mouse Dung!" when he realized he crossed territories and then "Fox Dung!" when he sees the dog XD.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Future Mate For Gentle    Future Mate For Gentle  EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:06

Alright awesome then we can do Sagekit/paw I love the situation for it. Alright so just let me know when he is apprenticed Gentlepaw should be an apprentice this wednesday that would be a full week.

Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Future Mate For Gentle    Future Mate For Gentle  EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:13

He should be apprenticed on Thursday if Error is on (which I'm pretty sure he will be on)

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Future Mate For Gentle    Future Mate For Gentle  EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 15:17

Alright awesome

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Mate For Gentle    Future Mate For Gentle  Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Mate For Gentle
Page 1 of 1