Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) Empty
PostSubject: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 11:59

Nectarpaw woke up with a yawn. He realized that his mentor hadn't waken him up that day, so he assumed he had the morning to himself. He didn't know where Sweetpaw, Laurelpaw, or Heatherpaw were, then realized all of his friends were she-cats. He decided not to try to find them, and instead decided to wait for a male apprentice to wake up. Maybe they could hunt together. He had never hunted with anyone other than his mentor before. He noticed Stonepaw, who looked like a good cat, and walked over to him.
"Hey Stonepaw, want to go hunting or something?"

nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 13:23

Stonepaw blinked at the apprentice, wondering if he was still asleep. The gray tom was desperate to have a friend, but no one approached him very often after learning how much he was a stickler for rules. Stonepaw was the kit who would tell on other kits when they planned anything he thought was against the warrior code, which were at least half of his fellow denmates' games in his opinion.

"Sure," he nodded, chest rising with hope.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 13:31

"Yay! All my friends are she-cats, so I wanted to try hanging out with another tom. My name is Nectarpaw, by the way. So can we go hunting now?" Nectarpaw was excited and relieved that Stonepaw had agreed, and eagerly bounced out of the apprentice den and into camp. He looked at the fresh-kill pile and imagined placing prey on it, and grinned. Maybe he finally actually accomplish that goal! Trying to be friendly, Nectarpaw turned to Stonepaw.
"The only time I've ever caught something was with my mentor, and that doesn't really count. I'm so excited! If you couldn't tell, I talk a lot, so feel free to tell me to stop if you want." Nectarpaw was grinning as he waited for Stonepaw to join him.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 17:29

Stonepaw felt happiness bubble up inside him as he followed the friendly cat. No one has ever been so nice to him before. He practically bounced on his way to the fresh-kill pile with the other apprentince, giddy that he was being talked to.

When Nectarpaw paused for him to respond after disclosing so much about himself, Stonepaw's voice wavered, not used to feeling so happy from simply having a conversation. "N-No, its fine!" the tom stammered. With more composure, he added,  "Where would you like to go?"

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)

Last edited by Wavedream623 on Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 7:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptySat 29 Apr 2017 - 22:16

"Eh, maybe out a little towards Thunderpath? Not too close though, prey doesn't like it near there." Nectarpaw paced towards the edge of camp. He couldn't wait for this, and the fact the Stonepaw seemed so delighted cheered him up. He ended walking right outside camp, hoping he wasn't seeming to outgoing.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 7:53

"Sure!" Stonepaw agreed readily, padding right along with the friendly apprentice out of camp into the moors of Windclan territory. He didn't see any problem with it, for there was no rule-breaking suggested. As long as they were hunting for the clan inside their respective borders, Stonepaw would have no qualms about it.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 22:10

As the two friends padded into WindClan's expansive moors, Nectarpaw inhaled the scents with a feeling of curious excitement. "It's Newleaf now, so there will be rabbits and hares everywhere." Nectarpaw inhaled again, and his suspicions were correct. He spotted a hare nibbling some of the blossoming heather, and made up his mind to catch it.
"Watch this," Nectarpaw mewed, grinning proudly. In a flash, he was zooming at the hare. He was over it before it even knew he was there, and Nectarpaw thanked StarClan for the thick aroma of blooming heather. In that moment the hate almost sped away, but Nectarpaw lunged for its neck, making sure not to smash his face in the process.

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Sun 30 Apr 2017 - 22:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptySun 30 Apr 2017 - 22:10

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) Mistpe10
nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptyMon 1 May 2017 - 16:24

"That was amazing Nectarpaw!" Stonepaw exclaimed, feeling a rush of awe. Nectarpaw was going to be a great warrior someday, he was sure of it. The tom sniffed the air, wanting to try out what his friend did. His pelt warmed at thought of one of his clanmates eating a rabbit that he caught himself. "Want to find some more?"

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptyMon 1 May 2017 - 19:55

"Of course we are going to at least try to catch some more!" Nectarpaw mewed, nodding encouragingly. "You try one now! You'll be great!" Nectarpaw was 100% sure that his friend would be great at hunting, for confidence in his friends was something Nectarpaw definitely did not lack in. He scented the air again, and tried to spot a rabbit to point out to Stonepaw.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptyMon 1 May 2017 - 21:15

"Ok!" Encouraged by Nectarpaw's words, Stonepaw sniffed the air again. His nose breathed in deeply when he smelled the scent of rabbit, tracking his prey to be around 50 fox-lengths away or so. He started towards the rabbit's location, stopping low when he saw the creature crunching on a scaggly piece of grass.

"I found one," he whispered to the other apprentice, crouching behind a tall grass with his body downwind.

When the rabbit hopped closer, Stonepaw raced out of his hiding spot. He chased it with all his might, hoping to catch the creature for his clan.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 15:28

OOC: You must select "hunting dice" where it says dices roll (which is below send when you preview) to roll.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 15:50

OOC: Oh! Ok, gotcha, I'll do that in like, 2.5 seconds hold on...

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 15:53

OOC: Sorry I had to repostDx

"Okay!" Encouraged by Nectarpaw's words, Stonepaw sniffed the air again. His nose breathed in deeply when he smelled the scent of rabbit, tracking his prey to be around 50 fox-lengths away or so. He started towards the rabbit's location, stopping low when he saw the creature crunching on a scaggly piece of grass.

"I found one," he whispered to the other apprentice, crouching behind a tall grass with his body downwind.

When the rabbit hopped closer, Stonepaw raced out of his hiding spot. He chased it with all his might, hoping to catch the creature for his clan.

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) EmptyWed 3 May 2017 - 15:53

The member 'Wavedream623' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) Mistpe10
nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)   nectar - Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nectar sticks to Stone (For Wavedream623)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: