Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 19:36

Ok so I had an idea backup for if Gentlekit didn't get Medicine cat apprentice. Which it seems she didn't but I'm not going to be sour about it :)

So I was thinking this is like a three part plot kind of thing for Gentlekit seeing as she cares way too much and that gets her in some trouble.(I am open for some suggestions to better this since this is my first time plotting here)

Part 1 Plot:The Kitten of trouble:
Still in the thought process so bear with me)
Gentlekit is sweet and kind and a bit to caring but she has an adventurous heart. So I was thinking what if her and a kit or two sneak out of camp and they get into some trouble and get chased into an old abandoned tunnel hole used back when Windclan tunneled after rabbits when whatever chased them cause some of the entrance to close in and a warrior or patrol of warriors try to save them. In the process Gentlekit gets injured twisted paw or something.

This causes her to be extra careful and quiet

Part 2: The apprentice Savior
So When Gentlekit becomes and apprentice she is out on her own again and saw a tom from another clan was running into the territory chasing a stray peice of prey that ran off before he encountered a dog. Which at that point is when Gentlepaw notices the tom in danger and goes to help him. After which the tom gets injured and Gentlepaw tries to help him. Long story short for this plot a sort of forbidden romance is started and they start meeting up until their warriors.

Part 3: Coming soon.

Roles needed:

Two kits with Gentlekit (has to be Windclan):
1:
2:

Warrior patrol that saves them:
1:Nectarpaw
2:
3:

Tom from another clan:
1:Sagekit/paw/??? Of Skyclan

Cat that teaches her how to heal and stuff later on as an apprentice/young warrior:
1:Bat or Pepper
2:(possibly)

Side plot: Gentlekit also as a warrior wants to know how to learn how to heal others with herbs and stuff but knows she can't be a medicine cat so she tries to learn some from somecat

Link to plot 1: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28281-tunnel-full-of-troubleclosed#354697

Last edited by Cheetahstrike on Sat 15 Apr 2017 - 16:10; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 19:51

Pepper or Bat can teach her about herbs, they live at the edge of WindClan

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 19:56

Alright awesome I'll let you decide which one when it comes time :)

Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 8:09

Bumpity

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 14:14

If I can put apprentices in, Nectarpaw can be part of the patrol that helps save Gentlekit.

Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 18:23

Yeah apprentices can be in the patrol

Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 9:04

Ok so I need two more cats for the patrol to go ahead and start thatand I guess since no one signed up their wc kits I'm a have them be NPC

Also I still need a tom

Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 9:11

Try putting something in mate finder for the tom

Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 13:34

Ok I put one up now I just need two warriors or one apprentice and two warriors for the patrol

Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptySat 15 Apr 2017 - 16:09

Here's the link for those in the patrol for rescuing Gentlekit from the abandoned tunnel

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t28281-tunnel-full-of-troubleclosed#354697

Blue1ww1

Blue1ww1

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 11:39

I don't know if this is exactly something that you want or is needed for Gentlekit but I have Lionkit and maybe the two of them could be friends? Then Lionkit could help Gentlekit woth the forbidden romance once they are older?
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) EmptyWed 19 Apr 2017 - 15:28

Sure if you want to do that you can :) might help further the plot a bit

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)   Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doesn't Your Clan Come First(Plotting Thread)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: