Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brackenkit for WC MCA

Go down 
+3
Ripped
Harlem
Maple
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Brackenkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Brackenkit for WC MCA   Brackenkit for WC MCA EmptyApril 12th 2017, 5:03 pm

Cat Name: Brackenkit

Clan: Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The medicine cat is the healer of the clan, they help with kitting, injured cats, and anything else the clan may need. They inherit signs from Starclan, and help the leaders make decisions. They help when cats are with illness or disease and aren't allowed to have kits or a mate, because it may distract them from their duties.

What you would do with this position: I would be sure to stay as active as possible, serve the clan as best I can, and try to have the best possible grammar. He would help queens, assist warriors and the leader, and will follow the clan code. I think too many medicine cat relationships happen, and with Brackenkit I would be sure not to go out of line.

Why you think you deserve this position: I understand I am a newer member, but I think this would be an excellent opportunity to prove I can handle the responsibility of having a medicine cat. Like I said, I will keep Brackenkit in code and on top of it all. Also, I currently have no special positions, and I'd like to try it on for size. I believe I am ready to take on a responsibility or two, and this is my chance to do so.

Recommendations:
Harlem <3 Ty bby
Ripped <3 You're a cool friendo too!
Rainyheart Ily <3
Dimmeh bruh <3
Squirrelnose <3 Yay!
Ash <3 I flat out <3 you bby

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Maple on April 12th 2017, 8:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Brackenkit for WC MCA   Brackenkit for WC MCA EmptyApril 12th 2017, 5:16 pm

recommended! good luck, maple! (;
♡♡♡

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: Brackenkit for WC MCA   Brackenkit for WC MCA EmptyApril 12th 2017, 5:18 pm

Recommend!

Maple is a cool friendo

Brackenkit for WC MCA Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: Brackenkit for WC MCA   Brackenkit for WC MCA EmptyApril 12th 2017, 5:38 pm

Recommend! :D

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Brackenkit for WC MCA   Brackenkit for WC MCA EmptyApril 12th 2017, 5:41 pm

R e c o m m e n d

bruh <3

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Brackenkit for WC MCA   Brackenkit for WC MCA EmptyApril 12th 2017, 7:13 pm

Recommended!

Brackenkit for WC MCA Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Brackenkit for WC MCA   Brackenkit for WC MCA EmptyApril 12th 2017, 7:37 pm

Recommendation

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brackenkit for WC MCA   Brackenkit for WC MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Brackenkit for WC MCA
Page 1 of 1