Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.

Go down 
+4
Pinepaw
Ember Pheonix
Seer
Sunrose
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. Empty
PostSubject: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:33 pm

So I don't know if I can put this up yet or not I am waiting for Gentlekit to be approved but it doesn't hurt to put this up yet right?

Cat Name: Gentlekit

Clan:Windclan

What are the duties of a Medicine Cat: The duties of a medicine cat are to help his/her clan to the best of his/her ability by healing and tending to the wounded with their knowledge of herbs and remedies,help queens through their kitting and then give them herbs to help them from then on,receive and decipher omens and prophecies. They also help at times with the judgements of the leader and to train apprentices of their own to become great medicine cats.

What would you do with this position: I would do my duty by learning all I can as an apprentice of a medicine cat then heal and serve my clan as needed

Why do you think you deserve this postition: I think I don't deserve it but I'm a try my best because I am new. Though I'm not new to roleplaying and role-playing a medicine cat. I am also new but I am active as I can possibly be and will be active throughout this whole time being on the site.

Recommendations:
Seer
Ambernose
Snowstream/tigerkit
Stillflower
Ash
Harlam
Crystal

Last edited by Cheetahstrike on Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:38 pm

recommended cx

Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Recommended :)

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:39 pm

I'm a recommend

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Thank you so much :D
Back to top Go down
StillFlower

StillFlower

Characters : Stillpaw,Palekit(Mia)Fawnkit,Bravepaw,Currentpaw,Softkit
Clan/Rank : Stillpaw Thunderclan apprentice/////Palekiit Skyclan kit///// Fawnkit Windclan kit////////bravepaw Shadowclan apprentice ////Currentkit Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Recommended

Stillpaw  of Thunderclan:
Profile picture

Fawnkit of Windclan:
Spoiler:

Bravepaw of Shadowclan:
Spoiler:

Currentkit of Riverclan:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:51 pm

Thanks you I really didn't think anyone would recommend but I'm glad I tried it out :)

Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 2:58 pm

It's not problem Cheetahstrike I like seeing new people trying to things its good and I'm sure if your given the chance you'll do awesome I'm sure

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:43 pm

Recommended

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:45 pm

recommended, good luck!
♡♡♡

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:53 pm

Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Recommendedddd
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Thank you :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.   Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentlekit for WC Med Cat App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: