Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lets plot!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Hello~! So, my idea for Emberkit's life goes like this; as a kit, his parent(s) tell him stories about a legendary warrior named Firestorm, who is blind, like him. He dreams of becoming a mighty warrior like Firestorm, determined to burn himself into everyone's memories, wanting to become someone that parents will tell their kits stories about for years to come.
Despite these big dreams, Emberkit begins falling behind the other apprentices in training--his blindness is a very real obstacle that prevents him from being able to learn the same way the other apprentices do. He harbors more and more frustration, and becomes convinced that his mentor is bitter about having him as an apprentice (whether or not this is true is up to whoever plays his mentor, of course :)). One day, a battle breaks out--determined to prove himself, without waiting for permission, Emberpaw rushes to the site of the battle to fight. There's a few options here :3
1) If the battle breaks out on the border between Riverclan and Skyclan, Emberpaw's death is accidental--A Riverclan warrior (or apprentice) accidentally kicks him over the cliff, into the river below.
2) The battle could break out with any clan, and a warrior or apprentice intentionally kills him. Or the fight gets out of hand and killing him isn't necessarily what his opponent intends.

Now, since he's an apprentice, he can't have a mate, he's too young--however, I thought there could be a cute little budding romance going on between him and another (tom) apprentice. Not required, just something I thought would be fun to ad since it could also be a source of angst when Emberpaw dies :3

So, if you want to join in with this, let me know! Just put down below what you want to do, the name of your character, and how often you're online/how often you post :) (I work all day two days a week, and go to class most of the day two days a week; I'm online every day, just know it's late in the evening sometimes.) Also, I'm totally open to ideas to be added to this!!

Parent(s): Cloverleaf and an NPC (Crystal)

Friends: Open!

Mentor: Cloverleaf (Crystal)

Romance: Falconpaw (Daddy Derek)

Murderer: Cinderpaw (Chopped Hollow)

-----------------

"Many years ago, long before you or I were ever born, there was a mighty warrior named Firestorm; Firestorm fought many great battles, and was revered in his clan, and feared by others. When he rushed into battle, he swept across the battlefield like a wildfire, and his enemies fled like rabbits. He protected his clan, his friends, and his family, willing to risk his life for their safety—he fought badgers and foxes, he swam across the coursing river. Some say he travelled to a land far away, where not even Starclan can reach."

“He fought a fox? By himself?”

“He sure did.”

“How? Tell me about it!”

“Well now, I wasn’t there, but I hear it went like this; a newborn kit went missing from camp, and no one knew what had happened. They picked up the scent of a fox, but it was raining, and they couldn’t follow it. Only Firestorm could follow the trail and catch up to the fox—he chased it across the territory until sundown, then finally, he jumped on the fox’s back! He dug in his claws, but the fox shook him off. The fox dropped the kit, and Firestorm raced forward, claws out, and attacked the fox head on—the fox fled, and Firestorm saved the kit.”

“How did he do it?”

“I just told you, silly!”

“No no, how did he follow the scent if it was raining?”

“Well, he was blind.”

“Blind? Like me?”

“Yes, just like you.”

“Tell me more stories about Firestorm!”

“Tomorrow, I promise. For now, it’s time to go to sleep.”

“Aw, but—“

“No buts! Sleep.”

The kit groaned in protest. “But I want to go and train, right now! I want to be just like Firestorm!”

“When you’re an apprentice, then you can train, and become a mighty warrior. For now, you must rest.” His mother purred softly.

“Fine… You’ll see, when I grow up, I’ll be as great as Firestorm. No! I’ll be twice as great. Everyone will remember me.”

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:

Last edited by thechosentrash on Sun May 07, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:38 pm

i want my mistpaw to be evil, but she's involved in another plot right now, where she may die. I'll let you know if she is able to kill off your kitty

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Lets plot! 9879156Lets plot! 9877833Lets plot! 9877898Lets plot! 9884046
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:07 am

I have Cinderkit who will be Cinderpaw very soon that could accidentally kill Emberpaw. It would be interesting for her since she is such a shy little cat. I am online most of the day for I have no life!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:09 am

Awesome :D

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:11 am

SKC/RC are unlikely to bicker over much (unless you can think of a brilliant reason). They are traditional allies. You might also want to check with the respective leaders before making a plot like this.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:17 am

I was thinking it would be a border fight, do I need to get leader permission for that? I didn't think about it since it seems like a fairly minor thing, I was just planning on rounding up some people who're down for a quick battle scene :)

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:40 am

Falconpaw for the lil romance~ a poor little TC apprentice with a fear of everything. He gets attached quickly so it wouldn't be hard for any romantic feelings to form.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:44 am

Awesome~! I think they'll be cute, for sure :) Since they're in different clans, can I assume we'll have some scenes where they sneak out to hang out together?

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:48 am

Sounds good to me!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:51 am

Minor border fight is fine ;)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 12:52 am

Will they meet at this gathering?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:03 am

Awesome, thanks Pika :D
And Derrek, yeah, that's what I was thinking :)

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:21 am

Actually, I think it'll have to be the next gathering, or they could meet another way--Emberkit still has a few days before becoming an apprentice.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6668

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:28 am

Why must it be Riverclan!? We are at peace with them

Lets plot! Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:35 am

I didn't specifically request Riverclan, it was just one of the options, and the one we ended up going with :) Just a little border fight, Emberpaw's death will be accidental, not starting a war or anything ^.^

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets plot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets plot!   Lets plot! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets plot!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next