Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

TRIGGERED >>:::((((

Go down 
+7
Jay
Midnee
Drippy
Harlem
Dimmeh
bertie beetle
Jughead
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

TRIGGERED >>:::(((( Empty
PostSubject: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 20:26

Rouges were changed to Mean Men. You all suck duck bills

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 21:51

i'm triggered by your spelling of rogue.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

TRIGGERED >>:::(((( 9879156TRIGGERED >>:::(((( 9877833TRIGGERED >>:::(((( 9877898TRIGGERED >>:::(((( 9884046
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 4:05

;)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 13:53

you are my friends

both, for supporting rogues' rights and

FOR SUPPORTING SPELLING ROGUE RIGHT

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 14:02

TRIGGERED >>:::(((( A5073fc1f1a8d05040e94441518f0c3f_one-of-my-favorites-gif-on-imgur-triggered-meme-gif_311-366

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 14:04

i just realised something

mapleshade killed everyone

BECAUSE SHE WAS TRIGGERED

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

TRIGGERED >>:::(((( 9879156TRIGGERED >>:::(((( 9877833TRIGGERED >>:::(((( 9877898TRIGGERED >>:::(((( 9884046
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 15:55

Other people:
*Calm, functioning members of society who do calm, functioning things like argue calmly.*
Me:
"TRIGGERED! TURN DOWN FOR WAT" *Sees a spider and screams*

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 18:51

Sometimes I spell it wrong on purpose, sometimes my autocorrect saves the previous ones and does it anyway. I love and hate it. It triggers me.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 3:16

Why mean men? Haven't you forgotten all the kick butt chick rogues??? It should be the mean hobbo peeps.

It suits it perfectly you all know it does ;)

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

TRIGGERED >>:::(((( Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 3:37

spiders are high-functioning and productive members of society.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 4:13

we're all men here
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 7:40

haven't you ever been on the internet?

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 7:44

My life is tumblr and a meme all rolled up into a big ball of ooey gooey... stuff.

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 7:47

kudos to Bear for that

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 15:35

Thanks, Bear we appreciate everything you did

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

TRIGGERED >>:::(((( Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRIGGERED >>:::((((   TRIGGERED >>:::(((( Empty