Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC)   Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC) EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 21:09

Diesel or.. now Hawkkit huffed as he finished the trek to ThunderClan, Blizzardshine had lead the way. The large kit looked around with bother a hint of hostility bit, mostly, curiosity. He sat down, panting from running the whole way and wondered just how Blizzardshine would explain why he was brought there. Casually, he looked for the family he was supposedly related to here, he guessed he'd have to look for green eyes to find Pepper's other kits..

Falconpaw dropped the mice he was carrying when he spotted the kit rush into camp, his thin tail frizzing up. He glanced around for someone older and of clan blood to take over the situation, simply trotting closer by a few fox-lengths.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC)   Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC) EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 21:50

OOC: I hope I got all of Hawkkit's family members correctly, sorry and feel free to add them in if I didn't >.<

Blizzardshine padded into camp with Hawkkit, smiling calmly as she did. Now, the excuse she had in mind to get him accepted probably wouldn’t be the best one nor the one the kit would like the most, but if she let more time pass in an attempt to look for a better one it wouldn’t sound so sincere and the cats would start to grow suspicious.

Taking a deep breath, she first lowered herself to speak with the kit in a mere whisper, so only he could hear her words “Ask for Morningshine, Stormstrike and Mistywater once you’re ready. They are your family” It would be a good idea to let the kit know their names, but she couldn’t help but be a bit against taking him straight to them, as it would be a bit too suspicious.

She soon noticed the cats gathering around them with curious glances, and decided she needed to act fast “This is Hawkkit” She started, both to introduce him and to avoid immediate questions “He’s one to the kits we rescued from the rogue Bear’s claws back at the barn and he belongs to ThunderClan. He may had spent his first couple moons far from home, but StarClan guided him back and now he’s ready to live between us like he should’ve from the moment he was born” She meowed, her calm voice helping a lot to make her words believable.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC)   Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC) EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 9:57

Hawkkit stayed quiet while she spoke, faking a flinch at Bear's name, he supposed he'd have to pass of as clan born for now, just until he had proved himself enough to stay. His pelt puffed up proudly, his eyes flickered from​the freshkill pile to the rock jutting out the ground to the dens spread about. He slowly began wondering how his friends were doing now after being carried off to other clans. Rat, Red, Bark, Artemis.. who else did he leave behind? The kit mumbled the names Blizzardshine told him, making sure to remember it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC)   Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome One Welcome All, The Bestest Warrior Has Arrived! (Open for TC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: