Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Batpaw smelled the air with serious eyes looking to the clearing of the Beech Copse. The dark tom stepped forward enjoying the liberty of walking on the Riverclan territories. His green eyes saw the trees with some curiosity. As a Riverclan cat, his clanmates usually didn't climb trees but the tom thought that if he learns some new skills then he could be a better warrior in the future.
The apprentice approached one of the trees and then unsheathed his claws to put them in the log, testing his own strength.
"That scent..." A different smell made him turn back his head with his claws ready to attack to the intruder if it was one. He lowered a  bit his body and waited for the other cat to show up.

Last edited by Lux on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 7:30 pm

"Hi, Batpaw!" A happy voice sounded from the little she-cat that appeared in the clearing. She approached her friend with a waving tail and noticed his claws. "Are you practicing some hunting?" Tinypaw asked curiously. The black cat saw when the dark tom left the camp and she decided to see what he planned to do. Maybe we can practice together...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 7:40 pm

"Oh, it's you. Hello Tiny." Batpaw calmed down when he saw his closest friend stepping forward to him. "I'm not. Actually, I'm trying to see if I can climb this tree by my own. What do you think about it?" The apprentice flicked his ears pointing the tall plant with bright eyes of excitement. He really wanted to train and learn all he could do with his body and abilities. Maybe one day climbing trees will save his life in the future.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 7:45 pm

The amber eyes of the cat stared for a few seconds the tree, wondering if she could even climb it with her little body. But even with her lack of confidence, she believed that there could be a possibility for them to climb that tree if they were careful. "Well, I think that maybe we can try it. I'm sure it'll be funny!" The black she-cat stepped to the log and touched it with his paws, ready to start. She looked back to his friend like she was asking: When do we start?

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Batkit smirked as he ran and leaped to fell on the tree with his four paws. The claws stabbed the log easily and the apprentice was happy to see that it wasn't so hard like he thought. He looked Tinypaw who was under him and smiled with defiant green eyes.
"Too slow, Tiny. Let's see who will be the first to reach the top!" He purred as he started climbing. It was an exhaustive exercise since the body of the tom never was used to climb a tree, but Batpaw was strong enough to climb like he wanted. He reached the first branch and stopped there to see where was his frien
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Tinypaw was fascinated by the natural climbing skills of his friend and soon decided to follow him. Making sure that her claws were deep enough in the log, she wrapped her little body around the tree and started moving up. She was slower that Batpaw but that didn't bother her. The she-cat was just happy to be with the dark tom having a good time.
She reached a different branch and rested there, looking first at her friend and then to the landscapes that the height of the tree could show her. Her amber eyes widened from the emotion and her heart started beating fast because of the new perspective of the river and the woods. The black cat had always been small so being this tall was a whole new experience that she enjoyed.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:03 pm

Batpaw stared at the she-cat with intense eyes. Her black fur seemed to shine with the light of the sun and she looked even more pretty when the breeze shook her pelt. The apprentice turned her sight back to the tree, shaking his head. What is wrong with me? I mustn't think about her in that way. She's is just my friend. He thought before he started climbing again to reach the top first. "Come on, Tinypaw! I will be the winner if you don't start climbing now!" He shouted to the apprentice, defiant.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:05 pm

Tinypaw flicked her ears when she heard the shouts of her friend. She turned her head back to the tree and started walking toward the log, ready to start again. I don't know if I will be able to reach the top but I least I will learn a few things about climbing... The apprentice was so focused on her thoughts that she didn't notice that one of her paws didn't land on the branch where she was standing until her body lost the balance.
Her eyes widened in fear and a quick and scared shout escaped from her throat. "AH!" The black she-cat was going to fell but her instincts saved her. She had the time to dug the claws of one of her paws in the branch and stayed in the air, with her heart beating fast because of the fear. Tinypaw searched desperately to the tom and called him "Batpaw! Help me, please! I'm going to fall!" She cried terrified. The she-cat tried to come back to the branch again but her little, weak body couldn't do anything.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Batpaw turned his sight quickly because of the scream of her friend. He opened eyes terrified and surprised when he saw that Tinypaw was close to falling from the tree. The little she-cat looked helpless and the tom acted fastly. He went down as fast as he could and jumped into the branch where the black and white cat was screaming for help. "Don't worry, Tiny!" He cried worried while he approached his head to her shaking body. He dug deeply his claws on the branch to avoid falling in the attempt to save her and quickly told her what he was going to do. "I will bring you back here but I only can do it if I bite you to carry you. It will probably hurt, but you have to trust me!" The apprentice didn't wait for her answer and took her from the fur on her neck with his fangs. He tried to not hurt her skin and with all his strength, he put her back on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 7:47 pm

The little Riverclan apprentice nodded quickly a second before the mouth of Batpaw touched her fur. Her tiny body was paralyzed because of the fear of falling and she closed her amber eyes, scared. Even when her paws landed on the branch safely, she stayed with her body lowered and her legs started to shake. Tinypaw kept her eyes closed and she didn't want to move anywhere. Her heart was still beating too fast and a shiver ran through her spine. I-I-I c-c-can't move... I-I'm going to fall! She repeated herself this phrases all the time, incapable to put a paw in front the other.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Batpaw looked at Tinypaw, concerned because of how she couldn't even stand up for herself after he put her in the branch. The little apprentice, who had the size of a kit, was about to cry and she couldn't stop shaking. The dark tom approached her carefully and lowered his head, trying to see her at the eyes. He left a quick growl escape from his mouth when he notices how scared was she. Batpaw blamed himself for all this and he wanted to fix it.
The young cat put his head over the head of Tinypaw and whispered softly in her ears, even when he had never talked so sweetly. "I'm sorry, Tiny..." He started saying. "This is my fault. I should be near to you to help you. But please... I need you to ask to move. You can't be stuck here forever and if you don't wanna fall from the tree, you have to come down with me." Gently, he pushed the body of the she-cat with his head, aiming to motivate her. "I will be by your side this time. I'll not let you fall. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:27 pm

The little she-cat didn't open her eyes when the green eyes of Batpaw were in front of her. The apprentice was probably so concerned about Tinypaw that she felt guilty because of her weakness, but... she couldn't move. She felt pathetic and just wanted to disappear...
Tinypaw almost jumped of surprise when she felt the warm head of Batpaw over hers. Her tearful amber eyes opened and she looked at the chest of her loyal friend. The young apprentice started to calm down a little with the sweet words that sounded on her ears. She felt... safe when he touched her, the same feeling that she felt when she met Elmkit as a kit.
With shaking legs, Tinypaw stood up and didn't stop staring at the eyes of Batpaw. Her whiskers flicked when she smiled, nervous. "O-O-Okay. I-I will follow you until we reach the ground." She meowed with a trembling voice that showed her uncontrollable fear.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:28 pm

Batpaw started going down through the log with his claws stabbed deep in the wood. His eyes were staring the little body of Tinypaw, waiting for her to follow him. The tom smiled to her, trying to give her enough confidence to go down with him. "You don't have to worry, Tiny. I will catch if you slip".

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:33 pm

With trembling paws, Tinypaw padded forward, carefully and completely scared. She didn't want to look the ground under the branch so her warm amber eyes were looking at the apprentice that was helping her to go down.
The black and white she-cat wrapped again her body around the tree and closed her eyes for a second of terror before she went down slowly. All her muscles were tense and rigid because of the fear, but this time she knew that Batpaw was down there to help and encourage her. He was really a good friend.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 7:55 pm

OCC: I'm so sorry for not posting! I forgot to do it early

IC: The tom reached the floor and he looked up to Tinypaw to wait for her until she finally touches the floor. The poor little she-cat was still afraid of climbing and the heights, it seemed to him, but she was being brave enough to face her fears and go on. That was something admirable for Batpaw, who always was afraid of being left alone again because of the remember of his parents leaving him in the camp without any family. "I'm glad that I'm not alone anymore because of the kindness of Tiny." He thought to himself, smiling for a second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)   A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

A climbing lesson for apprentices (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next