Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit

Go down 
+4
Jughead
bertie beetle
Chopped limbs
The Trash Man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 18:54

Hawkkit wants to become leader so he can represent other rouges, Falconpaw kinda follows him around. As long as he isn't getting too deep in trouble,I don't see why not.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 19:20

his name is bearkit lol I love it

Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 19:41

Wavedream: Awesome! :D I think it'll be really interesting too!

Derrek: Awesome, that all sounds good to me :)

Chopped Hollow and Wavedream: Just so y'all know, I did start a scene with Bearkit in the Shadowclan camp :) It's just a little scene for fun, you're more than welcome to join in if you want ^.^

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 21:01

Alright, I will definitely join as soon as my character is free cause, like, this is gonna be totally awesome!:D

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 21:35

I will join really soon too!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Apr 2017 - 22:01

Hey! I roleplay Echokit and Roaringkit's brother, Duskkit. I would totally be onboard with this thing! I really want Duskkit to have some other ambitious friends.....o.O

Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Lightning+clan+flowerheartShadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baShadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 16:44

Okay, awesome :D Would you want him to be in support of what Bearkit wants to do, maybe planning on ruling alongside him, or would you want him to be against it?

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 21:02

Option one, to plan to rule alongside him. Duskkit likes to boss others around. =}

Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Lightning+clan+flowerheartShadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baShadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 21:31

Awesome :D He was in need of an accomplice :P Feel free to join in the scene in Shadowclan camp, as well ^.^

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2199

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 0:23

Hazekit and Bearkit lol! XD. Great names XD

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit   Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan Plot with Bearkit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2