Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A kit snooping around camp (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
prettypeep

prettypeep

Characters : Blossomkit
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan / Kit
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 9

A kit snooping around camp (open) Empty
PostSubject: A kit snooping around camp (open)   A kit snooping around camp (open) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 2:05 am

Life was a curious thing, how sounds were made, and how long it seems like you've been around, when its only been a week, or two. The different noises that everything made, and the blurry colors that brought everything together in a confused rainbow. The birds were chirping outside, it was bustling in the camp.

It was on this day that Blossomkit was finally opening her eyes. She was a bit of a lonesome kit, so far at least. She didn't have any littermates. Any that were alive, at least. The other two cats in her three-cat litter were stilllborns. It wasn't as if Blossomkit knew that, though.

Even though she had just woke up, the look on her face was very tired looking. She didn't want to, but her mother had pushed her out of the nursery. Everything out here was so bright, blurry, colorful and confusing. The tiny kit didn't know what to do.

She started to look around the camp, her ears flattened against her head. All she wanted to do was find a place and rest. With her blurry vision, she spotted a place similar to the nursery. She had padded towards it, not knowing that it was the warriors den, and she wasn't exactly allowed in there.

She curled up in one of the nests, closing her eyes.

Blossomkit
A kit snooping around camp (open) Kitten11
Back to top Go down
http://prettypeepers.tumblr.com
emmyemma

emmyemma

Characters : Whisppaw
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Apprentice
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: A kit snooping around camp (open)   A kit snooping around camp (open) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 7:09 am

Whispkit was unaware of her surroundings. She was just newly born, after all. She didn't know that the scalding light ways from the sun's rays, for she hadn't yet really opened her eyes. Then she decided it was time to.

As her eyes fluttered open, she shrunk back from the sun into something soft beneath her. After she had somewhat adjusted to the light, she looked to find a cluster of twigs and moss, forming a nest of sorts. She looked around, only to find a loud room with lots of tiny scraps of fur, and a few older female cats here and there. Desperate to get away from the noise, she scurried out of the nursery and into the nearest room she could find, relieved to find it quieter than her former abode.

She curled up into a larger nest that looked much like the one from the previous den, and curled up, allowing the bedding to comfort her. And then she realized she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
prettypeep

prettypeep

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A kit snooping around camp (open)   A kit snooping around camp (open) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Blossomkit was curled up in that very same nest. Her whiskers twitched as she heard the sounds of another kit walking into the warriors den. She might have been a bit socially awkward, but the social awkwardness tended to rise when there were more people around. Just one other kit was really not that hard for her to handle.

She opened one of her eyes to glance at the other kitten in the den, wrapping her fluffy tail around herself a bit more.

"Did your mum make you go out too?" She asked. Her voice was a rather soft and timid one.

Blossomkit
Back to top Go down
emmyemma

emmyemma

PostSubject: Re: A kit snooping around camp (open)   A kit snooping around camp (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Whispkit cocked her head to the side at the other kit's question. Kick her out? Of course her mother hadn't... had that happened to this other kit? It hardly seemed fair, and she worried for the other kit. "Nope," she replied, her voice a squeaky little sound. "It was too bright and loud in the nursery, but it's nice and quiet here." She thought for a second more before asking, "Are you alright? I'm sorry if your mother made you leave... that's horrible."

Back to top Go down
prettypeep

prettypeep

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A kit snooping around camp (open)   A kit snooping around camp (open) EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 11:31 pm

She looked down at the bottom of the nest, curling in on herself a bit tighter. Her whiskers twitched a small bit, thinking about what had happened previously.

"It feels like the opposite to me..at least for the place outside this warm quiet one." She mumbled, her voice pretty quiet too.

She took a moment to think about what the other kit said. "I'm okay. Its quiet in this place"

Blossomkit
Back to top Go down
emmyemma

emmyemma

PostSubject: Re: A kit snooping around camp (open)   A kit snooping around camp (open) EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:15 pm

Whispkit cocked her head to the side. "Do you like the quiet?" she asked. Whispkit herself rather liked the quiet; and places like this den served as a refuge from the constant chatter of other cats- especially the kits. The kit she was now speaking with didn't seem so bad, though.

It was then that she realized she didn't know the other kit's name. She hurriedly asked, "What's your name, by the way? I'm Whispkit."
Back to top Go down
prettypeep

prettypeep

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A kit snooping around camp (open)   A kit snooping around camp (open) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 3:40 pm

She gave her head a little nod at that question. Things were calm when they were quiet. Loud things were always, always too loud. Things that were too loud made her head hurt and the overload was always too much.

"Quiet is nice." She yawned quietly. "Oh, i'm Blossomkit."

Blossomkit
Back to top Go down
emmyemma

emmyemma

PostSubject: Re: A kit snooping around camp (open)   A kit snooping around camp (open) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:20 pm

"Blossomkit," repeated Whispkit. "That's a pretty name. Do you want to be friends, Blossomkit?" she asked, genuinely hoping to get closer with this other kit, who seemed nice enough. Although Whispkit was normally quiet and reserved, she was in one of those rare talkative moods of hers, and she hoped that her attitude would be enough to win her a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kit snooping around camp (open)   A kit snooping around camp (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A kit snooping around camp (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: