Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) Empty
PostSubject: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 13:55

Falconpaw had been busy, his apprentice duties taking all his time. He lacked the ability to sleep and still wasn't eating much, just a bit more. Glancing around camp, he stepped out and snuck through the damaged wall of dirtplace, he had yet to report the hole for this reason alone. He promised to do it later. He had a mission to do. Searching in the moonlight, he dug up the stone he had found. Only the prettiest for this. Some were soft pink, others were just perfectly round. His eyes flickered around, suspicious of his surroundings before he set out on his journey. By his request, his mother was buried with the strong oak tree that stood nearby. The bird's nest in it's branches was impressive and the sturdy tree trunk resembled his mother's attitude. Placing down the stones in a partially complete circle, he stepped back. In the silence he peered up at the stars. "M-mom?" He called out, he scrapped the cool earth under him and looked around. "I uh.. I'm gonna t-try my best to m-m-make you proud. I-i don't fit i-in but I'm t-t-trying to learn. The-they gave me a new name t-to.. F-Falconpaw. B-but! I-i'll always be Rowan, I won't forget all you did to keep me safe!" He stammered on. Then, he padded forward and laid down with his head on her grave. Moss and feathers decorated it along with shiny things that smelled of people or- twolegs as ThunderClan called them. The name of the items lost him but they had shiny stones and a strange hard string that shone like the sun in sunset.  "I.. I.. I-i-i love you and I-i.. Imiss y-you s-so much.." he mumbled into the dirt with closed eyes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 17:28

Blazingpaw was struggling to doze off in his comfy moss-lined nest near the apprentice's den, thinking about the plump dove he had caught and ate a few days ago, when he heard a rustle, which he mistook to be a squirrel. He opened his eyes, then lifted himself to his paws, realising how hungry he was. A little bit of prey to nibble on wouldn't hurt, would it? Sliding out of his nest like a brown and red shadow, he crept slowly through the trees, trying to find a scent when he noticed a small, skinny brown tabby cat creeping through the shrubs and into Stony Hollow, digging up strange stones and laying them near a thick oak tree. He realised it was Falconpaw in an instant, but wondered why he was at his mother's grave. He shivered, but followed Falconpaw into the dreary place. Blazingpaw felt sorry for the former rogue, so instead of interfering he crouched in the bushes, waiting for him to finish. 'I might be able to comfort him,' he thought as he studied the apprentice, half disappointed it wasn't a squirrel he had heard.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) 9879156Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) 9877833Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) 9877898Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Xx_iTz-SkYe_xX

Xx_iTz-SkYe_xX

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, Kit
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 17:56

Mind if I join~

Bramblepaw awoke from a short nap after doing a small session of hunting. He pawed at his muzzle and lapped over his pelt, trying to get strangling pieces of moss off his always-tussled coat. The lithe tom stretched silently, and parted the lichen entrance to the warriors den and stepped outside into the cold.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 17:59

OOC: Hey Xx_iTz-SkYe_xX, please refrain from posting here until you have an approved cat. You can create your own following this link: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/f1-cat-creation

Also please make sure that when you are creating your cat that you understand that each character starts off as kits~
Back to top Go down
Xx_iTz-SkYe_xX

Xx_iTz-SkYe_xX

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, Kit
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 18:01

Oh okay! Sorry, my bad. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 18:38

(( Thrusttar's a party pooper))

Falconpaw may have been unimpressive as an apprentice but his mother had always told him to be aware of his surroundings. He heard a slight rustle and lifted his head, looking wearily around the clearing. "W-who's there?" Had someone followed him? He was going to get in trouble for going out alone..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyMon 17 Apr 2017 - 20:30

Blazingpaw poked his head out of the clump of shrubs he had been crouching in, trying his best to put on a cheerful smile. He crept out slowly, his facade slowly fading with each paw-step. "I won't tell a soul," he promised Falconpaw. "What are you doing out here so late? And why are you laying stones at your mo- at this tree?" he questioned, slightly stuttering in the middle of his sentence. He hated being in trouble, and wished he hadn't snuck out of camp. If a warrior - or another apprentice, even - found them out here, they would be in serious trouble for sneaking out into Stony Hollow, of all the places in this forest!

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) 9879156Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) 9877833Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) 9877898Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 8:19

Falconpaw sat up, looking back down at the grave. Weak pale grass shoots were sprinkled about on it. "I-i.." He tried to find an excuse. "I couldn't sleep." The other question wasn't as simple. "The stones? T-they're for my mother. F-flowers wither a-and ne-never last." He explained, nudging the ground with a small paw. His blue abyssinian pelt melted into the night. "I'm​ s-sorry I woke you." He mumbled. The tom stood up, flinching at the shadow of a crow when it flew by.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyTue 18 Apr 2017 - 18:19

Blazingpaw stared at the crow swooping away longingly, but it was too late to hunt now. "Ah.." he muttered in response to the tabby tom's abrupt explanation. "You didn't wake me. I was already having trouble falling asleep. But, when you're done, could you come out of here? If it rains we'll be in big trouble. And even more trouble if a warrior finds us here." he giggled under his breath, and backed away from the grave. "If you need help, i'll be hunting down that crow. Don't worry, though, i'm louder than a dog." He took a step towards the bushes, waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 19:12

Falconpaw gave the grave one last look, brushing his tail over it for a moment. "I shouldn't l-linger here. W-we can g-go." He meowed, trotting over to the apprentice. "I-is this place r-really ​dangerous?" He asked, it looked like a hunk of stone to him. It had been home, it still technically was. His father didn't like tarnishing his pet status with his existence or his mother's. It was all he'd know since they left to twolegplace.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 21:49

"Yeah, in fact, it's easily the most dangerous place in Thunderclan territory when it's raining," he replied, turning back to the apprentice. "It floods really bad, and if you're stuck in it it's almost impossible to get out. And trust me, drowning isn't fun. It's scary." He remembered the time when he was a kit and fell in the river for a minute, before realising he was blabbering about nothing. "We should really go," he stated, then looked at the sky. "Rain could come any second."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)   Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Birds Of A Feather (Open for TC)
Page 1 of 1