Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sibling Time!:3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 13:33

Echokit walked in beside her sibling. Still confused and even more so with the comment she sat down while Roaringkit explained his idea. Her eyes lit up again, "So you do what to get out of camp!" She meowed excitedly, trying to keep her voice low despite her happiness.

"That is a good idea, Roaringkit! There has bond to be a secret exit here somewhere!"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 17:26

Roaringkit nodded enthusiastically. "I pretended to have a bellyache cause even if I whisper I get too loud sometimes," the kit meowed sheepishly. He felt a rush of excitement at being sneaky. "I think there might be a secret exit by the ferns but maybe there's something else, I've never heard of any kits sneaking out there before so maybe there's something to find here!"

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 18:19

"Wow, Roaringkit that was smart! You are a good actor! You had me completely fooled!" She was not lying. Who knew Roaringkit could be this sneaky. Echokit has never noticed how loud he got at times so she just brushed off the comment, her eagerness getting to her. The excitement off the other kit infected her leading her bouncing on her paws. "I`ve never thought of that before brother! Let`s see!"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 18:42

Roaringkit felt a rush of warmth at the praise. 'Maybe I'm not just a tiny kit after all,' he thought to himself. Excited to carry out their plan to get out of camp without being noticed, the kit nodded and started to check the ferns.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 18:59

The other kit hopped over to the other side of the ferns looking them over. A couple heartbeats passed with nothing and Echokit was growing doubtful when she noticed a small tunnel leading out of the den. It was big enough for a warrior to squeeze through one by one. "Hey, Roaringkit I found it! A secret entrance! You were right!"

OOC: Hope this is alright!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 20:04

Roaringkit followed Echokit's scent to find a small tunnel through the rocks. "Woah, that's so awesome Echokit! This is way better than going through a clump of ferns." He nodded at his sister, "You wanna go first? You found it, after all."

OOC: Don't worry, I love it! This is been great!:D

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 20:25

Echokit shook her head. "But you came up with the idea. You go first." She insisted. The kit didn't want to tell him that not knowing where this tunnel leads and that it was dark filled her with growing fear.

OOC:This has been fun!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 20:49

"You sure? I still think you get first choice." Roaringkit meowed to her. The kit felt that his idea that the Medicine Cat Den could have it paled significantly in comparison to Echokit's discovery of the actual secret entrance.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 20:54

"Yes I`m sure! All I did was dig through some ferns when you thought of the idea to search in the medicine den." She hoped that he won`t argue that sneaking out of camp to begin with was her idea.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 21:22

Roaringkit frowned, not liking that his sister was downplaying herself. "Ok, but you were still cooler," the kit argued stubbornly as he went first into the tunnels.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 22:45

Echokit rolled her eyes as her brother pushed his way into the tunnels. "No you are still cooler." She breathed in deeply before heading in after her sibling.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling Time!:3   Sibling Time!:3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sibling Time!:3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: