Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] Empty
PostSubject: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyFri 7 Apr 2017 - 9:14

Pebblestorm had decided to go on a patrol right after her silent vigil. She yawned, but she knew that she was a warrior now, so she must feed the clan first. "Does anyone want to go hunting?" she said, much calmer than normal.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] Image10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 13:38

Quailfeather meandered quietly out of the warriors' den, which was unlike her. The recent events of the Clan- first her sister's exile, and then her father's demotion- had hit her hard, and she needed something to take her mind off of them. At Pebblestorm's mention of a patrol, the gray speckled warrior came right over. "Count me in."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 14:07

Laurelpaw, hearing the sounds of an exiting patrol, scrambled out of her nest and dashed out of the apprentice's den. Her face shining with excitement, the young white and speckled she-cat jogged up beside her mother, and purred "I'm going too!" Not giving any choice to the warriors, she begin to knead the ground with her claws, eager to go out and feel the wind in her fur. Looking up, she was about to express her excitement to Quailfeather, but noticed the seemingly sad, depressed gleam in her mother's eyes. She understood how much her mother had been through in the last moon, and the young apprentice smiled sympathetically. Stretching up onto her tip-toes, Laurelpaw nuzzled her mother's shoulder softly, before meeting her gaze with a comforting smile.

(Random thing Ash, I saw a cat at my local shelter who looked exactly like Breezewhisker xD)

Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyThu 13 Apr 2017 - 18:52

Quietpaw

The new apprentice's ears twiched. Her eyes opened and she watched Laurelpaw dart out of the den. She didn't know where the apprentice was going, but she wanted to join. Sh rose from her nest and shook the moss and sand from her pelt. barely taking a moment to goorm her long fur she dashed out of the den in time to hear what was happening. "OH!" She squealed looking around for Crowfoot. Not seeing her mentor she raced for the small group gathering and hoppped on her paws. "Me too! Count me in!" She said and looked at the others this would be her first patrol, her first hunt. Her First time, officially out of camp. She looked over her shoulder wondering where Hawkpaw had gotten to. She hadn't seen her best friend since shehad been made an apprentice. They should get to train together soon hopefully. She returned ehr attention to the otheres and looked at the two warriors. "Please?!" She asked trying her best to be respectful and contain her excitement. but she wasn't going a very good job.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 20:07

Pebblestorm nodded. "Okay, let's go!" she said as the others followed.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 7:07

Gingerpaw scampered after them, having woken up just as they had started to leave. "Wait for me!" He called, catching up to them. "I wanna come!"

The young tom quickly composed himself, and delicately wrapped his flaming tail around his white paws.
"I mean, could I come...?" He asked, looking up at the others hopefully. He couldn't help being excited- this would be his first proper adventure out of camp.

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyMon 24 Apr 2017 - 18:04

Laurelpaw purred and began to trot after Pebblestorm, an excited smile on her maw. Nodding at Quietpaw, she was about to start a conversation with the other she-cat but was distracted by a voice calling out from behind them. Turning, she waved her tail at Gingerpaw in greeting before turning and gazing at Pebblestorm, seeing if she would accept another apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 9:27

Quailfeather smiled as her daughter came up behind her. Just having her family near made her feel better. "Thanks, Laurelpaw," she murmured gratefully. She returned the apprentice's nuzzle as Gingerpaw and Quietpaw swarmed around Pebblestorm. She nodded at the younger warrior and let her lead the patrol. It was weird to be on a patrol that her father hadn't organized. But being out on the open territory, with long grasses around her tall legs and refreshing wind in her gray speckled fur, helped her forget some of her problems. Her ice-blue eyes softened slightly as she walked alongside her daughter, comforted by the she-cat's very presence. StarClan, what would I do without my family?

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Last edited by Ash on Fri 28 Apr 2017 - 11:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 9:40

Purring happily the young tom trotted into the midst of the hunting group, his red-tabby tail held at a jauntily high angle. "Where are we going today?" He mewed curiously.

Last edited by attak3/Frisk! on Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 14:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 14:34

"We are going hunting." Pebblestorm said to Gingerpaw.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 14:56

"Well duh," The young tom sniffed. But where in the territory? I'd like to get a peek at the Shadowclan border and test out my hunting skills on some frogs or something, he hissed, batting fiercely at a tuft of grass and rolling over. He scrambled to his feet and instantly tripped over his large paws, sprawling in the grass. He jumped up again, his fur fluffing up in embarrassment.
He padded after them silently for a while, nursing his wounded ego. It was only until he saw a rabbit darting away that he asked another question. "Is it hard to catch a rabbit?" He mewed finally. "Could I do it?

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 9:18

"Well, maybe you can catch a rabbit. That's where we are going to hunt; where the rabbits are." Pebblestorm said to the young Gingerpaw.

Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyThu 27 Apr 2017 - 18:57

Quietpaw

The small cream and pale ginger she-cat let out a burst of raucous laughter at the sight of Gingerpaws fall. Her eyes sparkled and the trotted forward and looked at the other apprentice. "I almost caught a rabbit once. But I was just a kit then. I'm sure I'll be able to catch on now that I'm a 'paw'" She mewed smugly lifting her head in the air and looking at the other two apprentices. She knew she was the youngest, and she had been out of camp only one other time, when she was a kit. But she was bound and determined to show them that she was just as skilled as they were. That she would be better than all of them. She looked at Pebblestorm and then at Quailfeather flicking her ears forward in excitement. her fur was fluffed up and the excitement was flying off of her ins waves. She wanted tso badly to be useful to her clan. she desperately needed the approval of the warriors, maybe they would be able to teach her how to hunt. She shook the thought from her head. She was pretty sure she could figure that out on her own.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 11:41

"Catching a rabbit isn't hard, per se- it just takes technique," Quailfeather interjected, shooting Gingerpaw a grin. The apprentices' lighthearted discussions made her feel like herself again. "There's a reason WindClan cats are the fastest in the forest. Hunting rabbits isn't easy- it takes strength, stamina and speed. Unlike lazy ThunderClan, who sneak up on mice, fat RiverClan, who catch slimy fish, or SkyClan, who trap birds between them, we WindClanners outmaneuver our prey, fair and square. Observe."

The gray speckled she-cat dropped instinctively into a hunting crouch. Unlike the ThunderClan hunting crouch that Mossfoot used, with all the power gathered in their hind legs for a short burst of power, the WindClan warrior had her front paws outstretched and her white-tipped tail flat out, ready to run at a moment's notice. Pricking her ears slightly as she heard the sound of a rabbit just over the next hill, she narrowed her ice-blue eyes. She crawled forwards a few steps until she had the brown rabbit in her sight, then dashed forwards. The prey noticed immediately and started running, but Quailfeather knew what she was doing. Her lithe form streaked across the moor grass, running downhill as the rabbit ran uphill. Despite its frantic speed, the WindClan she-cat soon caught up, grabbing the rabbit's neck in her well-trained jaws and killing it quickly. Thanking StarClan silently as she had been trained, Ashstar's granddaughter climbed back up the grassy hill and set down the piece of fresh-kill. "Who wants to try next?" she asked challengingly, winking at Quietpaw.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 16:35

"Can I?" Gingerpaw started forward, shooting a challenging look at the young apprentice who had laughed at his fall.
He lowered himself to the grass, his tail flat out behind him, and crept toward a hare. Leaping forward he gave chase. The hare was experienced- it darted back and forth, forcing the apprentice to weave behind it and lose speed. He jumped and missed, tumbling over before leaping up to run after his quarry, which had wasted no time and was a fair distance away. Gingerpaw watched as the hare disappeared into a hole in the ground, panting heavily. He returned to the group defeated, looking at his paws.
"It'd like to see you try it." He hissed venomously at Quietpaw.

PostSubject: Re: Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]   Let's go hunting!  [OPEN HUNTING PATROL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's go hunting! [OPEN HUNTING PATROL]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: