Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duskkit for the SCMA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

Duskkit for the SCMA Empty
PostSubject: Duskkit for the SCMA   Duskkit for the SCMA EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 22:37

Name:Duskkit
Clan:Shadowclan
What Are The Duties Of A Medicine Cat:The duties of a medicine cat is to help others no matter the circumstances. They also have to stay loyal to their clan (unlike Leafpool) and also to stay out of clan rivalries. They read the signs that Starclan sends them, whether they are in the fur of a mouse, or in the reflection of a pool. They also have to stay out of love relationships. They cannot attack another cat unless in self-defense. Meddies must stay to their code as warriors must stick to theirs.
What You Would Do With This Position:I would help other days and try to improve my knowledge on the herbs that are in warriors. I would roleplay out trouble time and see how my quality of being a medicine cat. I also think that having Duskkit as Med cat apprentice would be fun because he is very playful and he even knows that he will be an awful warrior because he can't keep silent when joining through undergrowth. He wonders what his purpose is and I think he would be a good meddie.
Why You Think You Deserve This Position: Well I think I deserve this position because ever since I first got fascinated by the medicine cat's job I have studied the herbs trying to figure out what there purpose was to the cats. Ever since the first book(3-ish months ago) I have always tried to find out the herbs. And since I am not that great at roleplaying, I think having a chance to roleplay a med cat apprentice would help increase my roleplaying skills.
Recommendations:no comment?

Duskkit for the SCMA GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Duskkit for the SCMA Lightning+clan+flowerheartDuskkit for the SCMA Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baDuskkit for the SCMA Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down

Duskkit for the SCMA
Page 1 of 1