Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Lake Territories?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cays
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dewshine ♀ | Falconpaw ♂ | Marshstorm ♂ | Sedgestrike♂ | Sparrowpaw♀
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 972

PostSubject: Lake Territories?    Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:07 pm

I'm just curious, how many people actually want the lake territories?

Dewshine♀              Falconpaw(NPC)♂                Marshstorm♂                 Ridgekit♀               Sedgestrike♂                Sparrowpaw♀      
RiverClan Warrior    |    SkyClan Apprentice     |   ThunderClan Deputy    |      TC Unborn Kit     |     SkyClan Warrior       |   SkyClan Apprentice      |
60/200                           20/80                           100/280                          0/0                          60/200                           20/80   

My Characters                       NUDGE ME!

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2772
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Lake Territories?    Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:38 pm

I do. I was hoping that that part of the announcement was not a prank, but nope.

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Shine

Characters : Shiningkit(s), Breezekit(b)
Female
Number of posts : 28
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan(s), WindClan(b)

PostSubject: Re: Lake Territories?    Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:49 pm

I would like the lake territories xD

I thought that was real... Should have realized it was an april fools joke. But the other one I was not even convinced by. But then again, I think most people weren't. But, then why is the tribe coming?
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 966
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW

PostSubject: Re: Lake Territories?    Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:55 pm

I kindof did

~ 80/240||5/15|40/120||45/140||45/140 ~
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: Re: Lake Territories?    Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:59 pm

eh. it was kind of half-half. i wish we would move to the lake territories but MY KITTIES.

'-'

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Female
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Lake Territories?    Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:07 pm

I want lake territory!!!!

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Sorrelkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6668
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Medicine Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lake Territories?    Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:13 pm

Shine wrote:
I would like the lake territories xD

I thought that was real... Should have realized it was an april fools joke. But the other one I was not even convinced by. But then again, I think most people weren't. But, then why is the tribe coming?

The tribe does still in fact have a legit reason to come and it will be explained whenever I get off my lazy butt and make the journey topic cx we just leaned on the tribe for the april fools joke.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dewshine ♀ | Falconpaw ♂ | Marshstorm ♂ | Sedgestrike♂ | Sparrowpaw♀
Female
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 972

PostSubject: Re: Lake Territories?    Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Shadow wrote:

The tribe does still in fact have a legit reason to come and it will be explained whenever I get off my lazy butt and make the journey topic cx we just leaned on the tribe for the april fools joke.

Oooooo that will be interesting to find out 8D

Dewshine♀              Falconpaw(NPC)♂                Marshstorm♂                 Ridgekit♀               Sedgestrike♂                Sparrowpaw♀      
RiverClan Warrior    |    SkyClan Apprentice     |   ThunderClan Deputy    |      TC Unborn Kit     |     SkyClan Warrior       |   SkyClan Apprentice      |
60/200                           20/80                           100/280                          0/0                          60/200                           20/80   

My Characters                       NUDGE ME!

Back to top Go down
Tommy Rippedseau

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3072
Clan/Rank : Leader (R), Warrior (M), Experienced Rogue (A), Apprentice (D), NAW (E)

PostSubject: Re: Lake Territories?    Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:37 pm

I would love lake territories. But I think it'd be good of there to be a couple weeks of warning beforehand so anyone currently working on/in big plots they planned out would be able to finish those off beforehand.

Leader of the Big Tree Meow Meow Boyes

Rippedstar (Skyclan) 120/300 color=#3300cc
Mumblefoot (Skyclan) 60/200 color=#990033
Darkpaw (Riverclan) 20/80 color=#cc6600
Artemis (Loner) 75/200 color=#ffcc00
Eaglefang (Thunderclan) 45/160 color=#660000

"you either die a cinnamon roll or live long enough to see yourself become the sinnamon roll" ~ Holy

Plotting Help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Territories?    

Back to top Go down

Lake Territories?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: