Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Were Never Friends (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 10:41 pm

Rockthorn choked slightly as he was yanked from Leopardclaw with a 'hrk', and swiftly tossed to the ground. Struggling to take in enough air as he felt Darkstar weight on him, scrabbling briefly before his eyes landed on Falconpaw. Rockthorn felt so miserable having the little tom looking at him his mind whirling as he realized the poor apprentice he orphaned might just start doubting what he said about self-defence and that he was just a monster. Rockthorn retched almost as soon as the thought crossed his mind.

Everything twisted again, but it seemed to be a bit more peaceful despite the urgency of Sparkpaw and Dreamleaf, Darkstar hovering over him again, Cloudpaw right behind as Mottleheart and Brindlewhisker were talking of Bear again. His neck and mouth were drenched in blood, everything seemed so real but fuzzy. Rockthorn was angry though, furious even. So he spat and raged, flipped at anyone he could claws flew in the air as he tried to swipe at anyone.

"You all belong in the dark forest!" The tom screeched, blind angry eyes flickering to everyone above him, Mottleheart seemed shove Brindewhisker seemed about ready to smack him but he didn't care for he knew his words had weight, especially on the older cats. He heard the stories. If Rockthorn had lips, he'd spit in the face of Darkstar, not a care in the world for his bloodied and mangled shoulder filling with dirt and small rocks.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 12:04 am

Darkstar's demeanor was beginning to soften when she heard Leopardclaw's honest words, but as Rockthorn began to thrash beneath her, she struggled to contain him and his claws raked her chest and legs, causing her to hiss in pain and rage. She shoved him away instinctively before she realized what he'd said. The Dark Forest? He knew nothing of it. Her words came out at a low growl, and yet her eyes betrayed a shred of long-lasting fear of those horrid creatures that pretended to have once been Clan cats. "You weren't even alive when they were here. I feared, no, we all feared for our Clanmate's lives. You don't know them, and I pray to Starclan that you never have to. So don't you dare ever mention them again." She was remembering when she'd been captured by Twolegs. Most of those memories were still fuzzy, but the moment she woke up with her three kittens and found her leg gone...

She wished she could forget that. It had been like losing her last connection to her parents, despite the fact that it was something that had hindered her greatly. Once Frozenflame and Blacktwig - then Blackpaw - saved her she thought everything would be put right. She didn't realize that she'd left her third kit behind. She shook her head. This was not the time for regret. In the moment she recognized Rockthorn as not being entirely with them, but his words still sent a wave of fear and hatred down her spine. "Leopardclaw, go see Dreamleaf." The leader continued to stare at her former apprentice, put off that her training had not put a dent in him. Had she made a mistake?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Leopardclaw nodded numbly, turning his head away from the disturbing scene that lay in front of him. Rockthorn....it seemed like he was looking and fighting someone else. Not just with Darkstar, but I saw that some look in his eyes before he injured my belly. Shaking his head to clear his mind, his torn ear flung a few droplets of blood onto the ground. Reminding him of his injuries, the golden spotted tom limped his was over towards the medicine cat's den, but looked over to Blizzardshine when he passed her. Eyes wide with shock and shame, the young tom opened his mouth to speak, but instead hung his head. There's nothing I could say at this point. Sighing, he passed through the brambles to enter Dreamleaf's den.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:50 pm

Blizzardshine lowered her ears at Rockthorn’s words, flashes of her memories about the Dark Forest reign racing across her eyes. Darkstar’s words brought her back from her memory-induced trance, sighing and trying to regain her cool, though a soft glare was now visible in her “I lost friends and family to the Dark Forest. I interacted with them, I saw what they can do. I saw clanmates fear for their lives, queens terrified of letting their kits get only a couple whisker-lengths away of them, good kits turn into fox-hearted monsters after going through their training” She hissed, a mix of a long buried pain and fears resurfacing as she spoke “I lost my only littermate to them, and for many sunrises I feared that he would never find his way to StarClan after they chased them away, or worse, be forced to roam the Dark Forest forever when he did nothing wrong” The face of Sedgewhisker soon rushed to her mind, making her feel her chest heavy and throat close “Think before speaking next time Rockthorn. The Dark forest isn’t something you can just mention and expect to not carry consequences”.

Blizzardshine’s eyes landed on Leopardclaw as he walked at her side. No words were needed for her to understand how he was feeling, but given the current situation it wasn’t like she could just tell him that everything was going to be fine to make him feel better. She would wait until things settled down a bit to have a word with him.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Rockthorn swiftly gave up his struggle, just listening and once more the familiar sense of regret washed over him. Panting heavily and surfacing a bit more back into reality he meowed with a raspy voice, slurred just a bit due to his scars. " 'm sorry, but Leopardclaw was right... we both started it.. but I know my words won't fix anything." Rockthorn hissed softly, so many more words unsaid that he wanted to say but couldn't.

He'd have to talk to Darkstar about everything, the thoughts he thought that were killing him inside especially. He saw the weight of his actions much clearer now than he ever did, but he didn't know how to fix it. Looking up at Darkstar, his eyes misting and pleading he sputtered. "I want to get better mom, I don't know.. I don't know all I'm causing is grief for my clan, I look at what I've done to Leopardclaw and I can't... I don't want.." Rockthorn sputtered like a kit that had it's food ripped from it.

But he was quite, he couldn't bear having his 'mother' angry at him, he couldn't bare having to relive what he had done when he saw a squirrel or Falconpaw, he couldn't bare seeing this fuzzy images of cats that weren't there. "I don't want to be here..." Rockthorn silently quivered, his words slurred and stuttered as his body racked with his grief under his mothers paws.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Lichenfang heard the commotion and had spotted that Leopardclaw was involved. She decided she would figure out why. She took noticed of her mate disappearing into the medicine cats den and she followed after him. The scarred she cat not taking mind or notice of the others at the moment. She followed after him."Leopardclaw"she mewed as she reached him.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:52 pm

Leopardclaw turned at the sound of his mate's voice, and felt his heart clench in his already tight chest. She saw? Oh no.... With a sigh, he turned to face her, his eyes gleaming with pain and shame. For a moment he tried to think of what to say, but in the moment as he looked into her moss green eyes, he was speechless. He knew what she was going to say; What were you thinking? What happened? Who started it? Are you okay? You idiot, what did you do!? Hanging his head, the golden spotted tom whispered, his voice tense and sad; "I...I'm sorry."
(short ahhh)

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:47 pm

[size=48]

Lichenfang

ThunderClan
"I will do what I must to protect my clan even if I have to sacrifice myself"-Lichenpaw

The scarred she cat looked at her mate for a moment with miss green eyes."I...it's fine but what were you thinking"She mewed looking at him worry filled her gaze as she looked over him and seen the wound at his belly"Are you alright?"she mewed looking at him as she came over closer.  

[/size]

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Leopardclaw nodded, his head still hanging shamefully as the full effect of his actions once again crashed over him.  How could I do this?  I should never had let myself become so angry....but Rockthorn was practically begging me to attack him.  Saying all those things about my past, my family....  Lifting his head, a dull fire began to throb in his eyes as he stepped forward to meet Lichenfang, giving her a brief nuzzle.  "I'll be fine, it's not as bad as it looks."  Flashing her a comforting smile, that was soon overtaken by a conflicted grimace.  Turning away a bit, the golden tom dug his claws into the ground as he spoke, his voice low and brimming with fury.  "I...I wasn't thinking.  I just reacted.  Rockthorn....that piece of murdering scum goaded me on and....I just lost it."  Looking up, he met his mate's concerned gaze with burning intensity, his few mumbled words holding more emotions than he could even count.  "He...he said that I deserved to be orphaned."  He knew that the calico she-cat would understand; she was one of the only cats who he had opened up to fully about his origins, and how sensitive he was about it.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 7:51 pm

She blinked listening to him speak before she heard his last sentence and her fur spiked up slightly. "He shouldn't of said that I understand why but...please don't so it again"she mewed and nuzzled him back.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:12 pm

Falconpaw sat silently, thinking about the whole ordeal. With tears of frustration, he lashed his tail and stood up, this was all his fault. They were throwing around the event of his mother's murder as if it was nothing! Was.. was it nothing? He looked up at the the two who were finally apart. "Y-y-you're a-all s-s-so.. so.. s-stu-stu-stupid!" He stammered out, tears glistening in his eyes as he said the words. He stiffened after he realized he had said that. "I-i... I'm so-so-sorry!" He mewed and disappeared into the apprentice den.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:26 pm

"I wont, I promise."  Managing to suppress his intense anger, Leopardclaw took a deep breath before smiling at Lichenfang, his eyes flooding with love and appreciation.  I don't deserve her, yet she always stays by my side; I've never felt love like this before, and I hope it never ends.  Leaning forward, he gave her a sweet lick on the forehead before ducking farther into the medicine den to get his wounds treated.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Were Never Friends (Open)   We Were Never Friends (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Were Never Friends (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: