Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

evil evil evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pharoah Queen Ember

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Female
Number of posts : 1208
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:26 am

Fixed the typos

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Squirrelnosed Zombie

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 1203
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:34 am

I don't have much to say on this, but I'd like to point out that it is a very good plot. Twolegs coming, the Tribe, lake territories, those are all exciting. I think if people are allowed to keep more than just one character, this would be actually really cool. I understand that cats have to die for this, so I was thinking maybe everyone might have to sacrifice one or more characters could be a better idea. Just saying.

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bertieween

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit, Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest, Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 501
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:50 pm

wow didn't expect so many replies. anyways, what i meant was that i didn't want to leave my cats behind. i didn't mean they were *truly* evil, i just didn't want to leave the cats behind. i'm a bit more open to the idea now, so you all can stop replying now (please ambernose)

thunderclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  -  skyclan kit  -  kittypet  -  tribe of endless skies prey-hunter

me likey choro the churro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autumn Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe [Sn]: Snowkit. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3102
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Kit

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Though it really does suck to kill off all of my cats, as I love them and have had some for over a year, I am really excited for this new plot. A fresh start will honestly be just that- refreshing. I'm getting over the bad parts and looking at the bright side, and I hope that you all do too~

Honeydrop~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater Snowkit~Gingerstripe
Medicine Cat~Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Kit~Young Warrior
ShadowClan~WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bertieween

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit, Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest, Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Male
Gemini Goat
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:57 pm

I actually am kind of excited about changing now. i'm getting lots of character ideas for when we stop the move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Rainy

Characters : {P}ansyface {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnkit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1275
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:05 pm

I think that we all have gone through a form of the 5 Stages of Grief - Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance - in less than 24 hours, and not all of us have come to the last stage yet. To Amber, I understand your frustration :) That was my immediate reaction as well, but I hope that from seeing others ideas and newfound excitement, you could come to see what we all have already, and continue on with us! Try to be patient, and explore all the new possibilities this change could preset :D

As for me, I have fully come around on this idea. I'm super excited! It's a bittersweet ending, but it will be a lot more interesting here forward. And hey, at least we get to keep one cat instead of none :3

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernkit ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18
Harlem

Characters : ♡ Rookpaw ♡ Stoatpaw ♡ Nettlepaw ♡ Molepaw ♡ Morningpaw ♡ Berry that Falls from Bush ♡
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 101
Clan/Rank : ♡ Rookpaw (ThunderClan Apprentice) ♡ Stoatpaw (WindClan Apprentice) ♡ Nettlepaw (WindClan Apprentice) ♡ Molepaw (RiverClan Apprentice) ♡ Morningpaw (ShadowClan Apprentice) ♡

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:21 pm

plus, starting over with everyone getting to make new cats means that i won't have to interact with a bunch of warriors and apprentices that are super plot-heavy, and i'll have some cats around my character's ages to start plots with.

optimism amirite?

molepaw ♢ riverclan ♢ apprentice ♢ tom
morningpaw ❀ shadowclan ❀ apprentice ❀ she
berry that falls from bush ♕ tribe of endless skies ♕ to-be ♕ tom

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pharoah Queen Ember

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Female
Number of posts : 1208
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:41 pm

Well I know that but I can't decide who to Condi he with I've worked to hard on any of them to pick so I'm not picking not until I know for sure it's a prank or not tomorrow

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poisoned Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 706
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:28 pm

I kinda love the whole rebooting thing because it leaves a clean slate, and all those complications with our other 4 cats will be gone.
Okay please excuse me while I grieve.

AHHH WHY NU9FAERGFBPAEIRUGPK I MISS THEM ALL SO MUCH ALREADY UYIOWEURYGVSPORIUJKBUHEH WHYYYY

Okay I'm done grieving

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnee

Characters : [H]azeflight , [D]riftcloud, [O]spreypaw, [Ho]ollyshard, [B]lurrypaw Dapplekit(deceased), Jaguar(Tuki,deceased), Sprucethorn( deceased)
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1143
Clan/Rank : [H]NAW(SC), [O]App (RC) [HO]W (Skc) [D] W(TC) [B]app (Skc)

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:51 pm

The reboot does suck, but I can't wait to have new characters to rp. I'm gonna miss my current babs I spent so long on them and they were really just what I wanted, but at the end of the day I'm hyped for this reboot. Still I wish I could take all my cats, it breaks my heart to kill my innocent babs and the kinda evil one and the really evil one.

Anyway we get more kitties and who doesn't love kitties?

|Blurrypaw||Hollyshard||Ospreypaw||Hazeflight||Driftcloud|
|App||YW||App||W||YW|
|SkC||SkC||RC||SC||TC|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bertieween

Male
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:43 pm

welp now we've got something else to talk about.

thunderclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  -  skyclan kit  -  kittypet  -  tribe of endless skies prey-hunter

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnee

Characters : [H]azeflight , [D]riftcloud, [O]spreypaw, [Ho]ollyshard, [B]lurrypaw Dapplekit(deceased), Jaguar(Tuki,deceased), Sprucethorn( deceased)
Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:04 am

Nooooooo, I don't mid it that much.

|App||YW||App||W||YW|
|SkC||SkC||RC||SC||TC|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bertieween

Male
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:52 am

well this was an emotional rollercoaster

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1903
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:51 am

That is fitting since I think I puked from so much salt XD

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnee

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:23 am

I am so happy it was an April Fools.

|App||YW||App||W||YW|
|SkC||SkC||RC||SC||TC|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   

Back to top Go down

evil evil evil
View previous topic View next topic Back to top