Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

evil evil evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit, Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash, Drift
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 428
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:32 am

WHYYYYYY MY POOR SWEET INNOCENT KITTIESSSSSS

but really, i can't tell if this is a joke or not. i mean, with the tribe coming it seems legit, but that might be part of the joke
please why are they so evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 1000
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:08 am

I am waiting for tomorrow to post in that announcement, and I am praying that it is a joke. The tribe coming seems very real, and that was posted before today, so that is most likely not a joke. But if this whole moving to the lake with only ONE character, then you are right. These people are just pure evil.

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RainyHeart

Characters : {P}ansyface, {L}eopardclaw, {F}inchstream, {R}yeheart, {La}urelpaw, {N}ight of Stormy Gales
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1049
Clan/Rank : {P}SkyClan Young Warrior, {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Newly Apprenticed Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Apprentice (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:52 am

If this isn't a joke, this was a REALLy bad time to post an announcement like this. It's April Fools, noone was going to take it entirely serious; I sure didn't xD Still though, assuming this is real, I really like the idea of moving and starting fresh, but just being able to save one cat is a bit harsh :/ I wish it could be bumped up to two, that would still leave the clans with signifigantly less people, but not break our hearts as much

(Seriously though I'm dying, I have to leave behind Finchpaw, Ryepaw and Laurelpaw, and Pansyface is going with Tribe 2.0. Leopardclaw is my lone survivor. They're all such good characters though, and they all just got established D: )

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Pansyface ~ Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
(45/160) ~ (100/280) ~ (40/120) ~ (45/160) ~ (20/80) ~ (60/200)
SkyClan ~ ThunderClan ~ RiverClan ~ ShadowClan ~ WindClan ~ Tribe of Endless Skies

Character Profiles ~ Summer Inactivity Notice ~ Post Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:11 am

It's definitely a joke.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawnypool

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderpaw( CF)(mia), Heathershade(HS), Tawnypool(TP)
Female
Number of posts : 1076
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:54 am

Yeah it better be a joke cause in not choosing at all in not even going to humor them because I love all of my characters that I currently have and in not deciding. If it is real I'm not sticking cause that seems why to harsh to do just at the drop of a dime.

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Jaysong(senior warrior)(deceased)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlem

Characters : ♡ Rookpaw ♡ Stoatpaw ♡ Nettlepaw ♡ Molepaw ♡ Morningpaw ♡ Berry that Falls from Bush ♡
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 101
Clan/Rank : ♡ Rookpaw (ThunderClan Apprentice) ♡ Stoatpaw (WindClan Apprentice) ♡ Nettlepaw (WindClan Apprentice) ♡ Molepaw (RiverClan Apprentice) ♡ Morningpaw (ShadowClan Apprentice) ♡

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:33 am

i barely really have anything to lose, because rookkit is still a kit and didn't really have much rp time, which means no time for character development, which means that he was kind of just sitting there filling up a character slot for the heck of it. so, if i have to let go of him, i wouldn't be heartbroken since i barely got any time with him.

but i'm just hoping that it's a joke for the sake of the characters that you all have because you all seem to love them. i know i love my characters on other sites. (;

so yeah, let's hope it's just april fools.

molepaw ♢ riverclan ♢ apprentice ♢ tom
morningpaw ❀ shadowclan ❀ apprentice ❀ she
berry that falls from bush ♕ tribe of endless skies ♕ to-be ♕ tom

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 1000
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 am

I hope it is just April fools as well, though moving to the lake territories is a good idea. I hope the main plot thing is real, just not having to give up characters. I really would like to see what moving territories would be like on this site, and how the cats dealt with the twolegs. Just as long as we can keep our characters and SkyClan stays.

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1895
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:55 am

I understand the bad part of the reboot, but you guys should try to look for the bright side as well. Granted that we are going to lose some of our characters, at least some of the older members will get a chance to start anew. The staff will also get to clear out the old cannon and refresh the site.

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2913
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:57 am

I actually kind of hope it's not an April Fool's joke! I'm pretty excited for a new, fresh start, though I do wish we could keep two cats.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawnypool

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderpaw( CF)(mia), Heathershade(HS), Tawnypool(TP)
Female
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:04 am

Look I don't care about that I have put too much of my time into my character to just lose all but one prank or not this isn't cool and I'm not staying around of it isn't a joke. Like I said too much work put into them i love them. So if they are doing the plot at least let us keep all of our characters. Or at least two of them.

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Jaysong(senior warrior)(deceased)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 am

Umm, Amber, I don't mean to be rude, but you are acting quite immature. I get that you are feeling sad and bugged about losing some of your characters, but it's not like you are the only one losing them, I mean, don't you think members of the staff also had to leave characters behind due to their deicison? Pika seems to have given out Ivyfall, which meant her pretty darn high deputy position, Error is no longer a leader, and overall, people are maturely letting go and starting fresh.

#giveallclansasquad17

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seer
💕Daddy's💕 Squishy 💦💦💦

Characters : [B] Brindlewhisker [A] Addergaze [S] Splashwillow [W] Wolfkit [E] Elmkit
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 912
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Deputy [A] SkyClan Warrior [S] RiverClan Warrior [W] ShadowClan Kit [E] SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:17 am

seriously stop acting like stereotypical millennials guys it's making me cringe.
this isn't the worst thing to ever happen- this is a site about cats I mean honestly

If it's a joke, it's a joke- no need to call anyone 'evil' or threaten to leave or be such a nuisance. cx
If it's not, then buck up kids it'll be fun- think of all the new fun characters you can make.

Brindlewhisker | Addergaze | Splashwillow | Wolfkit ♔
♔ windclan deputy | skyclan warrior | riverclan warrior | shadowclan kit ♔
deceased characters

" I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
-Anakin Skywalker, Star Wars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:18 am

*screeches with joy at the propect of new kitties*

Ahem, yep, Seer is right.

#giveallclansasquad17

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawnypool

Female

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:20 am

Yeah I get I'm acting Immature but I'm too peeved to care because this is ridiculous but I just had Ambernose give birth to her kits so I'm peeved about this plot another reason is Tawnykit like I said was just born and Lichenpaw finally returned to her clan and got a mate sure everyone losing something but this is a bad time to even do this and to only choose 1 that kind of ticks me off. I don't care if y'all think I'm immature but I took care and thought into making them and to lose all but one just makes me unhappy and I hope it's just a joke

Look I don't even have much time for this so if it isn't a joke I can just leave but I love this site and put my time into it this is the last time I'm typing to this topic cause this is all I have to say.

Last edited by Ambernose on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: evil evil evil   Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:23 am

Uhh, alright then?

bye~