Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1477
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:15 pm

I swear I'm not trying to be pessimist or say that I wouldn’t LOVE to see Warriors on the big screen…but let’s just say this brings a whole new perspective on what expect from a future Warriors movie if it is really done.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Squirrelnosed Zombie

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 1193
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:43 pm

I like the video. Tennelle made that before the warriors movie was announced. There was some very interesting comments in that video, as well as in this other on she made:
Simmy Speaks-Warriors Movie Announcement
There is also an interesting video on this topic by another VidClan member, LZRD WZRD:
Warrior Cats Movie Announced! - Why You Should Be Excited!

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1848
Clan/Rank : TC Warrior, WC Warrior, RC MC, Rouge, SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:17 pm

i kinda have to urge to try and make a movie myself... but i don't have enough dedication to do it by alone ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pharoah Queen Ember

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Female
Number of posts : 1208
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Is help night :) I've been wanting to do one and I've seen that some of her points are good but kind of make me a bit mad.

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:19 am

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1903
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:23 am

Sombra why ;-;

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Squirrelnosed Zombie

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 1193
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:35 am

VidClan members who have had their videos posted or linked to on this topic:
Moonkitti 
LZRD WZRD
TennelleFlowers

And just because I like her warrior cats songs, I'll leave a link to Blixemi's channel too:
Blixemi

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   

Back to top Go down

Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: