Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior(Disabled), {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:15 am

I swear I'm not trying to be pessimist or say that I wouldn’t LOVE to see Warriors on the big screen…but let’s just say this brings a whole new perspective on what expect from a future Warriors movie if it is really done.

If you need me to post somewhere, plz post here

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2774
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:43 am

I like the video. Tennelle made that before the warriors movie was announced. There was some very interesting comments in that video, as well as in this other on she made:
Simmy Speaks-Warriors Movie Announcement
There is also an interesting video on this topic by another VidClan member, LZRD WZRD:
Warrior Cats Movie Announced! - Why You Should Be Excited!

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Night

Characters : [C]Cloudstone [Da]Darkflight [Sp]Spiderfur [Sc]Scorchbranch [F]Firflower [De]Deerpaw [P]Poppypaw [T]Stonepaw(NPC); DEAD: Nightbird, Deernose, Rainspot, Ashcloud, Foxfang, Pebblelight, Fogheart, Pineeye
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2047
Clan/Rank : RC Elder, TC Warrior, Apprentice; WC Warrior, Apprentice; SkC Elder, Warrior; SC NPC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:17 am

i kinda have to urge to try and make a movie myself... but i don't have enough dedication to do it by alone ;-;
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Female
Number of posts : 1379
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:37 am

Is help night :) I've been wanting to do one and I've seen that some of her points are good but kind of make me a bit mad.

Lichenfang(Elder) |||||Orchidfeather (young warrior)||||Blizzardpaw(apprentice)||||Eveningpaw (apprentice)|||Aura (rouge)|||| Hazelkit(kit)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2027
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:19 pm

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretpaw; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2346
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Sombra why ;-;

❤ b u c k y b e s t b o i❤

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretpaw♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan apprentice♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2774
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:35 pm

VidClan members who have had their videos posted or linked to on this topic:
Moonkitti 
LZRD WZRD
TennelleFlowers

And just because I like her warrior cats songs, I'll leave a link to Blixemi's channel too:
Blixemi

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]   

Back to top Go down

Welp...this makes you think, doesn't it? [Warriors Movie related]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: