Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:49 am

At the edge of the River, Ivyfall stood quietly as she watched the sun rise over the canopy of ThunderClan/SkyClan territories. Birds could be heard in the distance, their tweets were melodic and coupled with the gentle bubbling of the river, it was a sweet sound. But she wasn't out here for leisure today, no, it was to oversee her apprentice's assessment.

She prayed to StarClan to give Lightpaw wisdom and speed in her steps.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:58 am

The white apprentice padded out to the river. She was supposed to meet Ivyfall out there for her assessment, and she was excited. She really wanted to get through this, and get closer to being a warrior after it took her a lot longer than normal to reach warriorhood. Lightpaw looked up and saw her mentor, she wuickly padded over and looked up at the deputy.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:42 am

"Lightpaw." Ivyfall greeted her apprentice warmly, offering a hopefully encouraging look that wouldn't dampen her enthusiasm as she approached. Few apprentices failed their assessments, particular during Newleaf, but nerves could always sneak up on anyone. "I've brought you here today for your assessment. We've gone hunting before and I trust that you can fulfil the task I have for you."

Gesturing to the river, Ivyfall continued. "Naturally, I will need you to catch a fish. Fishing is our primary way of gathering fresh-kill, but also, I want you to bring down a bird. I've taught you to hunt in trees, and develop your jumping skills. Show me that you've mastered them, Lightpaw."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:26 pm

A fish and a bird? She could do that. Lightpaw padded over to the river that was near by. She made sure her shadow wasn't casted over the water, as she looked in at the fish. She waited until a fish got close to the surface and a white paw flashed out and scooped at the fish hoping it would land on the bank and she could kill it. The fish splashed up on the surface and Lightpaw quickly killed it. She glanced at Ivyfall for a second before leaving the fish in a safe spot.

Last edited by Error on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14825

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:26 pm

The member 'Error' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] Mistpe10
Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:33 pm

Lightpaw padded over to the trees, and looked up at them trying to find a bird sitting in the branches. As soon as she saw a bird, she leapt up the tree, her back feet pushing her further up, and onto the branch where the bird was sitting. Her front paws hoping to land on the bird to catch it.

Lightpaw felt feathers under her paws and she quickly killed the bird, and jumped down the tree with the bird. The apprentice returned to Ivyfall with the bird in her mouth, hoping she did well enough to pass and become a warrior.

Last edited by Error on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14825

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:33 pm

The member 'Error' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] Mistpe10
Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 9:41 pm

"Good job." Ivyfall meowed, noting how cleanly the bird had been killed. Lightpaw was swift hunter, and that coupled with her white pelt left the deputy feeling an odd sense of deja vu. It wasn't a bad thing, she felt pride at Lightpaw's achievement, but there was an undercurrent of familiar warmth that extended beyond a simple relation of being her grandmother.

"It seems that I've taught you all that I can. Come on, head back to camp. I'll fetch the fish that you caught. Tell your parents about your success." With that, she slinked off through the reeds, thinking up of what to say to Fishstar about Lightpaw's performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightpaw's Assessment [Closed]
Page 1 of 1