Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) Empty
PostSubject: The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)   The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 12:51

Nectarpaw dragged a small hare off of the prey pile. He had just bit into it when he remembered that he hadn’t checked with the elders or kits yet. He internally weighed if he should just finish the hare (He was nearly drooling by now) or go see if any kits or elders were hungry. Nectarpaw- the very social cat that he is- decided to ask another apprentice what to do. He spotted Heatherpaw, and padded over to her, still dragging the hare.
“I just started eating this without checking with the kits and elders! What should I do?” He whispered urgently to her. A moment later he realized how stupid that sounded and blushed. Should I just offer to share it with her?

The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)   The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 13:03

Heatherpaw had just checked on the other kits and elders before she had sat down with a hare of her own haven not even eaten her She heard a question whispered to her and she blinked looking at Nectarpaw"huh oh no you are good I have already checked but typically yes....you need to before you eat"she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)   The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 13:12

Nectarpaw nodded with embarrassment and was about to turn away, but felt the need to thank her.
"Thanks for telling me. I would offer to share, but I see you already have your own, and yeah," Nectarpaw finished awkwardly, hoping that the she-cat didn't hate him now.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)   The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 13:15

Heatherpaw blinked then smiled"huh oh no it's fine I was sitting down for a moment I was actually going to bring this to my mother but it's fine"she mewed and looked to the rabbit for a moment. She then picked it up and padded off to some warriors where she have the rabbit to a she cat before she had returned."so i don't think I've met you I'm Heatherpaw"she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)   The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 9:23

"Oh, hi Heatherpaw. I'm Nectarpaw," Nectarpaw introduced himself. He placed the hare on the ground in front of them and sat down, casually gesturing for her to do the same. He decided to try to start a conversation, but didn't know exactly what he should say. What he ended up saying wasn't exactly what he had intended.
"Do you always look this pretty?" Nectarpaw blurted out before he could stop himself. He hoped that Heatherpaw wasn't embarrassed by him, but he had a feeling that she probably was. He sheepishly took a few more bites of the hare, dreading the other apprentice's response.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)   The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 9:29

Heatherpaw say down beside him and smiled a tiny bit. She blinked at his words her wars growing hot for a moment. She was caught off Baird by his respond unsure of what to say. She opened her mouth only to close it again unsure."um I....don't know"she said words hesitant for once as she wasn't sure how to respond.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)   The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 9:37

"Sorry if I just made everything way too awkward," Nectarpaw apologized, taking another bite out of the hare. He felt that he should do something to make up for this awkward moment, but what?
"Um, Maybe we could do something together sometime? Like hunting, or maybe make cleaning out nests less boring by doing it together. Just to get to know each other, I mean." Nectarpaw felt some sort of connection with this female apprentice, and felt a need to get to know her better. He smiled at her, wondering if she would take the offer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)   The first of many conversations (For Ambernose) Empty

Back to top Go down

The first of many conversations (For Ambernose)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: