Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Amber Night Baby name help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tawnypool

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderpaw( CF)(mia), Heathershade(HS), Tawnypool(TP)
Female
Number of posts : 1072
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Amber Night Baby name help   Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:45 pm

So I am planing on making a kit for Night and Ambernose but I need help with a name since Night was a black Tom with white paws? And Ambernose is a black she cat with a ginger nose stripe I have come up with a cat for her kit.

I was thinking a white cat with Black paws like Blackstar BUT she has a ginger stripe on her nose like her mother. So I need help with a name.

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Jaysong(senior warrior)(deceased)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sombra
E S S E N C E

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Female
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : not dead

PostSubject: Re: Amber Night Baby name help   Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:04 pm

What about Gingerkit? Gingercloud for the warrior name, maybe?

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://idrisanex.deviantart.com
Tawnypool

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderpaw( CF)(mia), Heathershade(HS), Tawnypool(TP)
Female
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Amber Night Baby name help   Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Maybe...

Lichenfang(young warrior) ||||Ambernose(warrior)(deceased)|||| Batpaw/song(deceased)(apprentice)||||Cinderfrost(warrior)||||Jaysong(senior warrior)(deceased)||||Heathershade(nm warrior)|||Tawnypool(young warrior)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 677
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Amber Night Baby name help   Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:31 am

How about Flamestripe?

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawnypool

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amber Night Baby name help   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:29 am

Hmmm maybe I don't know I might do that

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1895
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: Amber Night Baby name help   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:33 am

Auburnpool?

((casually drops the name of a dead kitty
the seed that will grow into the mighty oak))

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawnypool

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amber Night Baby name help   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:44 am

Oooo I like Auburnpool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bun

Characters : [C]urlypaw; [F]oampaw; [B]oarpaw; [P]oppypaw; [S]ilkpaw
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 1895
Clan/Rank : [C] SkC/App [F] RC/App [B] TC/App [P] WC/App [S] SC/App

PostSubject: Re: Amber Night Baby name help   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:49 am

Dimmeh liked it too

*evil laughter*

ah, i feel like when i joined WC, everythig was different. mostly because me, Dimmeh, Sombra, Twitchinq were the 'new people'. haha back then we could make cross-clan kitties as we wanted. ^pinewhisker is best half-clan bab^

#giveallclansasquad17
proud founder of fightclan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tawnypool

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amber Night Baby name help   Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:55 am

That's awesome :) so I'm a use Auburnpool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber Night Baby name help   

Back to top Go down

Amber Night Baby name help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: