Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Rise of a Fallen King Is Cancelled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

The Rise of a Fallen King Is Cancelled Empty
PostThe Rise of a Fallen King Is Cancelled

Sorry for everyone involved and any wasted character slots but, unfortunately with the sitewide plot coming up it is too much and had to be cancelled. In the future I'll try again but as of now it's ​over. Falconkit and Diesel will most likely be killed off as that was the entire plan for them hence the clan names being birds of prey and the kits being opposite in every way except blood. If someone has any plots for Falconkit in TC I'd be glad to discuss them. There's not much left for Diesel but I'll consider plots with him as well, just nothing to the extreme that it used to be. A scuffle or perhaps just meeting a cat can work for now until I find something for him or kill him off. If anyone would like, they could try to even turn him into someone nicer with less hatred towards clan cats. Sorry for the inconveniences I may have caused.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Rise of a Fallen King Is Cancelled :: Comments

No Comment.

The Rise of a Fallen King Is Cancelled

Page 1 of 1