Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)

Go down 
+2
Winterpaw
Jughead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) Empty
PostSubject: Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)   Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 20:58

Once Bear is killed and Diesel will become​ Hawkkit, he will start rounding up kits and apprentices nearly immediately. It will start with obscure conversation, talks about battle and bragging about how he's already been in a battle. Warriors would take this as imagination and the torn ear was just from roughhousing. Then, he'll do what Bear did by sneaking some kits out to do some battle practice. Of course, he will not hold back on claws and will tell them not to as well, just to be careful as they wouldn't be able to lie about sneaking out. I'll need some kits in the near future or apprentices that are young and excited to show off.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)   Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 21:16

My future kit could be one of the kits he sneaks out with and trains in fighting.
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)   Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 22:07

Batkit could be in that group, if Riverclan cats are accepted. He is going to be an apprentice soon.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)   Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 22:12

Willowkit could maybe be in that group and because she's a really shy and really wants to fit in, she'd definitely try to do this to be "cool." If Hawkkit will be in RiverClan

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) Sign_s13
Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)   Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 22:28

Hawkkit will be in ThunderClan but, as an apprentice they can be involved. (He'll become an apprentice very quickly so no need to worry, I'm not dragging his kit rank any further.)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)   Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 2:27

I could offer Wisteriapaw, her training has many delays and she is only at the beggining of it. She is in SkyClan.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)   Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 4:09

Blazingpaw would be a good one. He can't say no to anyone, and he hasn't trained much. He'd relish at the fact of being a strong warrior. Blazing's in Thunderclan.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) 9879156Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) 9877833Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) 9877898Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)   Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 9:23

Please stick to apprentices, it's unrealistic for kits to be sneaking out en masse from the nursery without their mothers noticing. Queens literally spend all their time with their kits, and the whole clan canonically sends out search parties if a kit goes missing. Unless Diesel plans on being caught within seconds, perhaps still to apprentices.

No more rogue plots for a little while.

pls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)   Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Games Begin. (Open Plot)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: