Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group) Empty
PostSubject: The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group)   The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group) EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 13:36

Lichenpaw had been avoiding doing most activities with those loyal to Bear. She would stick close with Stillpaw and Spottedpaw that was until Spottedpaw vanished recently. She sat outside the been quietly. She had refuses to hunt and fight or do anything for bear. The scars on her flank and neck glistened in the rising dawn light.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group)   The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group) EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 19:53

Diesel yawned, he had stayed up, practicing battle moves. A jagged stone in front of the barn was his "opponent" it had some sharp bits and he was definitely covered in bruises from hurling himself at the rock over and over through the night. Whatever blood had been drawn left lines of slicked fur in his pelt. His claws ached and his legs wobbled as he tried again. The kit took a dead run towards the rock, slamming into. When it barely moved, he huffed and stumbled back. How was he supposed to fight cats when he couldn't move a dumb stone? Frustrated, he looked into the barn, tempted by the call over sleep and his mother's nest. Then, he saw the apprentice. "Lichen! Could you help me out?" The kit asked, leaving off the clan part of her name the same way Bear did to many of the cats.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group)   The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group) EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017 - 10:47

Lichenpaw blinked and looked to Deisel before she flicked her tail quietly"what do you need help with"she mewed. She didn't approach the Tom more cause she didn't want to.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group)   The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group) EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017 - 14:01

He gave her a toothy grin, "I'm having trouble with my fighting moves, any tips?" The kit trotted over to her. His walk was slightly wobbly from the soreness of his paws. His swatted his strangely long claws at a lump of hay.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group)   The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bored Lichen(open to bear's group)
Page 1 of 1