Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : they dead.
Female
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1193
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator

PostSubject: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:58 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar shouted over the activities of the RiverClan camp. Another special day had arisen for an apprentice.

former riverclan leader | former moderator
PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Characters : [R]Raggedkit, [M]Mousekit, [T]Timberpaw, [F]Finchpaw, [Br]Bramblepaw, DECEASED: [Sm]Smallbird, [St]Starlingsong, [B]Boulderfoot, [S]Sunpetal [N]Newtslip, [Y]Yellowthroat, [E]Emberfall, [W]Whitestream, [WI]Wisteriapaw, [G]Goosefeather, Bear that growls through the night (Beargrowl)
Male
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:23 am

OCC: I am testing the use of graphic tables as posting. Text is inside the table.

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Apprentice

At last... Apprentice finnaly ended his training. Today was his day, day of pride and other good feelings. For a long time he trained and served his clan as apprentice. But from this day he would be a warrior. True member of RiverClan. He slowly approached their leader Fishstar and looked at her waiting for the next words.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit

Last edited by Overlord on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Fishstar's eyes fell on Yellowpaw. It was time he earned his warrior name. "Yellowpaw, please step forward."

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Characters : [R]Raggedkit, [M]Mousekit, [T]Timberpaw, [F]Finchpaw, [Br]Bramblepaw, DECEASED: [Sm]Smallbird, [St]Starlingsong, [B]Boulderfoot, [S]Sunpetal [N]Newtslip, [Y]Yellowthroat, [E]Emberfall, [W]Whitestream, [WI]Wisteriapaw, [G]Goosefeather, Bear that growls through the night (Beargrowl)
Male
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Apprentice

Young tom´s eyes shined when he heard Fishstar´s words. It was happening. Finally. Shaking legs, he steped closer to the leader and looked her into the eyes.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:29 pm

"I, Fishstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in turn. Yellowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Fishstar gave the younger cat a stern stare.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Male
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:59 pm

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Newly appointed

Apprentice tried to be calm and looked very proud on himself. His eyes glowed of different fellings and he looked around for the cats that he know the best, to his sister Whitestream, Ospreypaw, his mentor Aspentail and other clan cats. Then he turned to the Fishstar and said with proud voice: "I do." Then there was a short silence, which was the most long thing this day for Yellowpaw.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff

Female
Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:49 am

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Yellowpaw, from this day forth you shall be known as Yellow___ (i forget). RiverClan honours you." She leaped down to congratulate the new warrior.

ooc: srry this took so long, for some reason my pm box isn't working properly and it automatically marking things read before i've read them. idk.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Morningfog purred as her son was named a warrior. The blind she-cat curled her tail in delight at the fact. All of her kits were growing into wonderful​ cats and she couldn't wait to see how far they would go.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Male
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:05 pm

occ: Yellowthroat

Yellowpaw

RiverClan
Apprentice

Yellowthroat looked to clan leader with pride. He was a warrior. Finaly. With this day until his death he will be extremely usefull for his clan and he will be fiercfull warrior. Newly appointed warrior smiled when he heard his new name. It was beautifull.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Yellowpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: