Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]]   A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Fawnsplash padded out of the warriors den and into the cool, Newleaf breeze. She purred softly. Oh, how I've missed Newleaf.. She thought blissfully. Green gazed lit contentedly, she let her gaze sweep lazily over the busy camp. She glanced at the camp's entrance and nodded slightly to herself. I think I'll start a patrol. She said inwardly, making her way to the entrance to sit down and wait for others to join.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] Sign_s13
A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]]   A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Lilyheart had just finished eating when she saw Fawnsplash walk towards the entrance and sit down, the she-cats eyes searching as she seemed to be waiting. Connecting pieces together Lilyheart concluded that Fawnsplash was making a patrol rather silently too, getting to her paws she padded to the she-cat and meowed. "Hey, can I come along with you?" Asked the young warrior.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]]   A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 pm

Cloverleaf padded out of the warriors den waking up from a small nap. Her ears perked when she heard Lilyhearts voice, curious the warrior headed over where she greeted both Lilyheart and Fawnsplash. "A patrol you say? Hope you don't mind if I join." The she-cat said with a purr.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]]   A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Fawnsplash gave a friendly nod when her two clanmates came to join her. She didn't really know the two she-cats very well, but she did remember that Lilyheart was Breezewhisker's sister. They had started off kinda on the wrong foot, but she hoped they could maybe become friends. She missed Breezewhisker dearly and with each day he didn't return, her worry for him grew. She busied herself with patrols to keep her mind off the worry, but also hoping that maybe she'd find him. Blinking herself out of her thoughts she smiled warmly at Lilyheart and Cloverleaf. "Of course you guys can come. Lets go ahead and head out." She meowed, turning to head out into their territory.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] Sign_s13
A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]]   A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Lilyheart nodded with a small smile before looking back at her niece to make sure she was following, then turning back to follow Fawnsplash. "So, what border are we patrolling today?" Meowed Lilyheart, the question very much needed to silence her curiosity. After all, Lilyheart wasn't a fan of doing things blindly, always wanting the information before doing things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]]   A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fawn's Patrol [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: