Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic]   Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic] EmptyThu 16 Mar 2017 - 5:57

As Luna lied in her nest of feathers and hay a sudden sharp pain shot through her stomach and she let out a high-pitch yowl. Her eyes flashing open, having been asleep, the she-cat looked around and quickly tried to sit up only to yelp in pain once more. From what she could tell the sun had set not long ago, the barn dimly lit with it's last, crimson colored rays.

Another pain shooting through her stomach Luna curled into herself a bit and finally realized what was happening. "The k-kits..." Using her front paws to lift herself up a bit Luna tilted her head up to the rafters where Pepper and Bat's nest was. "P-Pepper! Th-the kits are coming!" Having never had kits before Luna was starting to panic a bit. She had never even considered what having kits would be like until she had realized she was expecting. And, with everything going on with Bear she hadn't really thought about asking Pepper about it, though now as the thought crossed her mind she regretted not thinking about it sooner.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic]   Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic] EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 12:08

Pepper shot up out of her nest. She had been getting ready for the last of the queens and herbs as well as a sturdy branch were ready. She quickly grabbed them and dragged herself to Luna. "It's alright, it's alright. Bite down on this when you push and everything else will carry itself out." The she-cat purred. She was herself a former queen even if no one knew that. The medicine cat placed a paw on Luna's stomach, feeling for the kits. "Is this your first kitting, Luna?" She asked in a calm voice, green eyes flicking about the barn to see if the commotion had woken anyone else.

((How many kits are there?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic]   Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic] EmptySun 19 Mar 2017 - 19:30

Bear woke with a start in his nest. He glanced over at Wolffang and their kits, sound asleep the nest over. The she-cat stirred slightly, but didn't get up. His eyes blinked open, slightly shocked at the noise. Realizing nothing was wrong, the tom didn't leap to his paws right away. Around the barn, most cats were still in their nest. After scanning his whole group, eyes finally settled on Luna. Her kitting! The rough, brown leader didn't immediately rush over. Instead, he stood, but waited. After the kitting, it would be time for congratulations. Birth was not something Bear enjoyed watching. However, having new members in his group pleased him. Afterwards he would go over.

Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic]   Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic] EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017 - 5:56

OOC: Sorry, there are two! A boy and a girl, both white and grey ^-^ (if you want you can do the time skip at the end of your post)

IC: At the sound of Pepper's voice Luna quieted for the most part. The rouge medicine cat was the closest thing Luna had ever had to family, so her presence was soothing. Following the instructions she was given, Luna bit down on the stick, only letting up to answer Pepper's question. "Y-Yes... I never even i-imagined having kits b-before this..." Letting out a chuckle the queen quickly regretted it as another wave of pain went through her and with a groan she bit the stick once more.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic]   Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic] EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 21:04

"Alright, don't worry then. I had kits too once so, I know what you'll feel and how to go about it all." she whispered to the soon to be mother. "Now, when you feel the next pain, push, alright? That branch will help you with the pain and distracts you. Lucky for you, I don't think you'll be having a large litter like I did. You'll do great."

Skip to post birth))

Pepper smiled as she nudged the two kits towards their mother. The warming weather would be perfect for these kits. If Bear was successful, though not through methods she liked, the kits would thrive fantastically. "She-kit and tom-kit, perfect for keeping out ragtag group up late." The cripple purred, "Congratulations Luna. I'll keep watch on you and the new additions to make sure everything went smoothly."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic]   Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic] EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 19:22

Luna took a deep breath around the stick and nodded her head at Pepper.

*Time Skip*

Luna smiled wearily at Pepper and curled her tail around her kits, pulling them closer to her. "Breeze and Mountainwhisper." Luna made sure to announce her name choices loud enough for Bear to hear it. She knew that wasn't how clan names worked but since she was a rouge she didn't care much and was more focused on annoying Bear.

Mountainwhisper let out a soft squeak as he snuggled closer to the source of warmth that was his mother.

OOC: His name will end up changed later when he is adopted into Skyclan I just needed something until then.

Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic]   Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

Luna's Kits [Open Birth Topic]
Page 1 of 1