Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed)

Go down 
+4
Boulder
BelleBlueWolf
bunjamin
Jughead
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed)   Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 8:14

Smokeface's eyes blazed with sombre excitement. The prospect of facing the WIndClan scums in battle again gave him tingles down his spine. "This is my mate we are talking about. Please let me help." he meowed, touching his muzzle to Morningfog's to silence her.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed)   Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 11:55

Waterkit saw Morningfog on the ground, blood streaming down her face. Waterkit gasped, and stepped back. She smelled a new scent clinging to the warrior's pelt.  It was almost a smell of wind and earth.
WindClan!  Waterkit thinks with a jolt. She had understood by now that the other Clan's were hostile. She didn't think trespassing on another Clan's territory was allowed, but then again, she could be wrong. She doubted it. She was scared for Morningfog and hoped she'd be alright. She was convinced that Cloudstone's herbs would help her. Waterkit hoped WindClan would be beat and would back down after they attacked.  She tried to drop her worried face and she walked off to her spot under the bulrushes again.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed)   Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed) - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Mar 2017 - 16:00

Morningfog pulled away from​her mate with a quiet hiss of frustration, ducking down to take the herbs Cloudstone gave her, then, she began a futile attempt to clean her thick fur. It was tufting up, the quarrel and her naturally messy fur hadn't been tamed in a while. She doubted there was much of a point to do so anymore.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed)   Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 17:47

Ivyfall dipped her head in acknowledgement before turning to face the warriors. "Thistleblaze, Rainstorm, Smokeface, you will come with us. Wait outside camp for us."
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed)   Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Mar 2017 - 18:41

Cloudstone forced down a groan. Why did warriors think that violence was the answer? Well, if they didn't he'd be out of a job, but still. Although he was frustrated to the end, he would still be patient with those who needed him. "Morningfog, I will have to ask you to follow me. You may grab my tail if necessary, okay?" He'd dealt with the late Fogheart until her death - which was completely unrelated to her blindness. At least, he hoped that was true. He wasn't there. 'I never thought I'd say it, but I wish that old bat was still here, just in case.'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed)   Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complications. (Open, RC Medicine Cat Needed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: